PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Friday night report:

Went to first bar. Initially had some AA. Realised, it was much greater than what I thought it was, so I know I need to work on that.

To break it a bit I started opengin guy sets, and sarging men in general. (GREAT...more on that later)

Then me and my wing opened together a bunch of sets. To be honest, i know its not the best way to open (2 at a time), but it was more to get a momentum going than anything else.

Opened girls with my wing with some opinion openers. Crashed and burned in like 2 or 3. Then we opened a mixed set. I came around 5 secs later than him because we were coming from the toilets. In that set, my wing did better than me, because he got a number close from a HB5. I had a HB6 as a target but just did some negs and thats it. (Negged her on stealing all the shots in the table.) Anyways, an importnat point in that set was that one guy told me: "Why are you shouting?"

I disregarded that.

We then went to a second bar and i opened a two set. I knew one of the girls. The one i didnt know, was about a HB6, but not really my type. My mates say I should have number closed anyways just for practice.
In the same bar I tried to get free shots from an HB7 but did not work. Smiled throughout.

On the third place (a club) the bouncers started checking my freinds' IDs. I know the bouncer, so they stopped and let us all through.

I see the post is getting quite long so ill keep it short.

In the club, i befriended millions of blokes, which is GREAT social proof. Better than I ever imagined, but all the sets with girls crashed and burned.

When I got home and thought about it, the commentary of that one guy really sunk in, ----I was shouting---- which can mean my energy levels were way higher than the sets I opened. This does make sense as i regularly negged girls for being too passive and tired.

Anyways, i am not happy about the end results of my night. (especially because me and my wing had made an agreement to try and doubleteam a girl...)

But i am happy because I know what two aspects of my game to improve:
1-AA
2- Energy levels

PS: I am living in Swindon, but most of my nights are in guildford, where my uni mates live. Anyone in swindon wanting to wing, im up for it.

Signed,
An unexperienced PUA but who is at least trying

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

couple things..

you want a strong, somewhat loud voice. you dont want to shout (seems you realize that). Think "booming" or "powerful." I know Im in the voice zone when Ive had a couple drinks and my voice magically drops down an octave into this deep, almost rumbling baritone (im a tenor). I can seduce woman with the sound of my voice alone when I am talking like this.

If its really loud and you are talking to one girl, heres a little clue that unfortunately a lot of people dont get. Instead of shouting in her face, or god forbid, shouting directly into her ear (i fucking HATE people who do this to me), just lean in real, real close, with your lips almost touching her ear, and talk in a deep voice at normal volume. The lower frequency will drown out high pitch background noise, and you really dont need any more volume if you are that close in, she will hear you perfectly. You want to avoid "pecking" tho as Mystery calls it, so just keep your face up close to hers as much as you can, act natural about it, its a great way to kino as well.

As for negs... be careful! First off, negging girls who are only a 5 or 6 (fairly average) can go wrong quickly, as they dont have nearly the same kind of confidence as 9s and 10s. Its gotta be done playfully with them more than ever, and you really cant overdo it.

The other thing about negs, is that they are subtly negative compliments. They are NOT direct put-downs. Reading the neg threads on this forum seems like most guys just dont understand this difference, even tho there is always more than one senior member harping about it and trying to remind them. If you flat out put-down a girl, its gotta be done in a real joking manner and you have to make an immediate recovery, or you WILL come off as a jerk and probably hurt her feelings as well. We want to take her down a notch gently, not kick her in the stomach.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks buddy.
Much appreciated!
Will try to implement that sooner rather than later