PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

ok so too often i have to eject from sets cause the chick is clearly not too interested in what im saying (either that or I have bad judgment which i doubt).

So what I wanna know is what can i do to catch their interest when there not showing any.

You got a dream.. you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, Go get it. Period.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Heres my take. Sometimes I'm in the mood to have fun, and sometimes I'd rather be left alone. This is in life in general not when I go out, cus you should always be having fun when you go out.

If you are having a good time and the chick seems uninterested, fuck it. Why do you want to be around her anyways, she is just going to suck your positive energy and kill your vibe. Theres plenty of other chicks around who you would have a great connection with.

Seriously, if shes not interested in having fun, there is an issue that SHE is dealing with at that time, fighting with bf, just got out of relationship, xBF just showed up, it could be one of an infinity of things, Youre best off not trying to figure it out. I think you have the right idea, but instead thinking of it as ejecting, think of it as removing yourself from a bad vibe.

(all of this assumes of course you are having fun interacting in that environment and portraying positive energy)

Swoop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
If you are having a good time and the chick seems uninterested, fuck it. Why do you want to be around her anyways, she is just going to suck your positive energy and kill your vibe. Theres plenty of other chicks around who you would have a great connection with.

Seriously, if shes not interested in having fun, there is an issue that SHE is dealing with at that time, fighting with bf, just got out of relationship, xBF just showed up, it could be one of an infinity of things, Youre best off not trying to figure it out. I think you have the right idea, but instead thinking of it as ejecting, think of it as removing yourself from a bad vibe.

(all of this assumes of course you are having fun interacting in that environment and portraying positive energy)
completely agree.

another situation to consider is that you might just not be that interesting... so she might be in a good mood etc but you're just not doing it for her.
-work on animating yourself a bit. be more expressive, it helps a lot, especially with story telling.
-find an interesting hobby or 2 which you're very passionate about
-if you use canned stuff: write a few DHV stories, strip out the unecessary crap and memorise them

basically, it comes down to attraction and setting yourself apart from the rest of the guys she knows. if you're unpredictable, passionate, funny and a good conversationalist then you'll automatically fascinate her, especially if you go indirect

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Heres my take. Sometimes I'm in the mood to have fun, and sometimes I'd rather be left alone. This is in life in general not when I go out, cus you should always be having fun when you go out.

if thats the case with her Xbf, or something like that. she damn well could be quite vulnerable........... :roll: ..... mean but it works. Women are weakest at this point, me personally i am not that big of an asshole. but my friend has done this a couple times and it has worked. i dont know how though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

swoop said it pretty much like it needs to be said, so instead of rehashing that, I will add a detail.

If you are stuck in a set desperately trying to get attention, you are DLVing yourself internally (the bad vibe is getting you). As well, other people in the area, and not just in the set, may very well be catching on to your trouble. Which is bad.

So kill two birds with one stone. Stay away from bad vibes until you are so comfortable with yourself (and your material if you use a lot of routines) that you honestly DO NOT CARE about the girl, regardless of how hot she may be.

You want to build up your inner game so that you are just reaking of confidence. Find girls who respond, and learn from them. Be happy and energetic. And this will work with synergy so that other happy girls will respond to your positive energy. Then, when you ultimately do bump into the boring ones again, it is you leaving and not them rejecting. And thats if you leave. Maybe by that point, your game is good enough that you CAN get them to smile and respond.

This is the ultimate key to "winning the game." Its not about who gets laid most, its about who is making the rules. And if you are making the rules, you are the one getting laid most. =)

So if they really do suck, you can reject them. And if you are openly seen rejecting HBs, you are negging them bigtime, which lowers their value and raises yours. You can afford to be choosy. Its a big DHV. You are setting the rules.

I routinely walk away from very nonresponsive or downright negative HBs, to the astonishment of my friends. I will even drop girls well into the game because they get really annoying or negative or whatever.. There really is no point, there are plenty of wonderful people out there to play with, myself included, so the girls should be glad I am talking to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i agree

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

yeah, i drop sets a lot too. if they become negative i just turn around and start talking to someone else.
i do this in the field a lot and some girls actually come after me and want to chat some more after i've left.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i couldnt agree more with the posts above me , this happened to me enough times . I Always look on the bright side of everything, u got rejected u build more self confidance , be like her loss she doesnt know what shes missing you know