PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

heres how the story went.. me and a few friends were at a club in northbridge, they went there separate ways to see other friends, while i went around for a look. i spotted a 2set(one a 7 one a 9) and went in for an opener. it was pretty easy really, the hottest one was wearing the worst pair of shoes iv ever seen at the clubs, like tiny white volleys. so i pretty much started of with a neg comenting on how bad her shoes were, which sent off a mock debate, which was all fun, getting constant eye contact from the 9, so i said i had to go find my mates, i wasnt really planing anything but when i came back i found them on the dance floor. i went and danced near them, joked about her little white shoes dancing in the uv light. she was laughing and tried dancing with me to which i replied,
"sorry mate, this is my dance space(indicating a circle around me), i only just met you, you have to earn your way in here." she raised her eyebrows and entered my circle, dirty dancing, Kclosed, number and i Fclosed it a week later and im still seeing her, we still joke about how ridiculous that line was but it worked, i was fairly surprised considering how fucked up i was that night, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

idk bout ridiculous, that sounds pretty bad ass good work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Lol to that one, thats goin in 'the note book'!