PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

on topic of "the line that F closed a model" i discussed the sarge and how it ended, now i have arranged for her to come around again as my parents are away on holiday shes made her intentions clear, she is happy to stay the night aka sex. Now how do i act on her arrival? a hug? a kiss? nothing just invite her in for a dvd?

i want to come across as enjoying her company and sex but not kean on a serious relationship, for the night i have a dvd planned followed by a massage with strawberries dipped in chocolate then "a massage is so much more comfortable on a bed" move her to bedroom ans slam her.

advice on attitude topics to talk about any routines that would be cool to play? tips to give her fucking good sex haha gud dvd ideas?(non erotic)

much appreciated my brothers in sarge

Last edited by westcoast head1456 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

definitely give her a nice hug and a quick kiss right under the ear, but dont be too grabby with the hug. You arent in love, after all.

After that, immediately go into something fun and distracting, hopefully you have some ideas as to what that may be. Kino with her during the course of the day/night and if you just relax it will escalate naturally.

I would also be pretty teasing in a good humored way as well. Hit the funny button, and anchor yourself by bringing up small points of conversation from the night before.