Post subject: Friend of a friends girl
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So tonight it was one of my friends birthdays and he said he was going to throw a big party at his frat house for it. It turned out that it was mostly guys that i knew and like 3 girls i didnt know so i was a little upset. My friend that goes to a different college brings on of his brothers from his school and that guy brings his girlfriend who has a HB8.

The whole night i was playing it off like i wasn't intrested showing some DHV with talking to her boyfriend and making it seem everyone loved me. everyone was still trying to hit on her even tho her boyfriend was right there i knew she was always staring at me even tho i was in a different set she would always come up to me and ask for a cig or a beer or something and i would spit some game and make her work for it i would get some IOI's and make her laugh but her boyfriend was one of my best friends frat brothers which made it hard to isolate plus i wasn't anywhere i could sneak her off to to suduce her

i knew just about everyone else at the party and they would know what i was up to. i was really stuck. i didn't know if i should number close because i she went to a different school and i prob wouldn't ever call her this was my boys boys girl i felt like it wasn't cool to try shit. any suggestion on what i should have done