PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: flaminsharingan
Hi guys. Well I havent had a FR in awhile but this night was crazy.

Well I went out with a couple friends of mine including a old friend i didnt know that was gonna be there and a friend of theirs. Well I wasnt planning on sarging or playing the game. This isnt the night in question though this is how i met her. She was rally cute.. she was about 5ft blonde hair, double D's and a really nice butt. Yes even she says it that she has a really nice figure for her frame lol.

Well anyways the night ended pretty well with playful words here and there. So we plan to hang out again. Next time we hang out was last sunday. Now I didnt know she had bf because I guess he was in the hostipal because he had really bad depression. But saturday i was invited into a chatroom with her and couple of my friends. I broke my own rules.. without building attraction i just went for it cause she asked me what I thought of her. I just said " Well your a cute girl with a very nice personality that I would wanna get to know".

I know but I couldnt help it. But she says " awee" and ends up giving me her cell and house #. Keep in mind that I didnt ask her for this. When she signs off she tells me to call her and we end up talking for 2 hrs straight. Well now the big day- sunday. Now I got a problem because I guess one of my friends has been trying to get with her for a long time. This is what you PUA's would refer too as the AFC stuck in the friends zone.

Well I thought maybe I was stuck because of the talk we had. But I endded up building nice rapport with her. The thing is I think that when i first met her I already built attraction with her so I just needed to move along in the gameplan. Anyways so that day comes and we get to the mall. She meets us there and gives us all hugs. Of course the AFC hugs and picks her up. I would normally be in the backround but for some reason I had confidence in my game. Something was off about her body language.

I could tell she didnt like the type to get attached and thats how this AFC is. So I decided to go all Alpha Male on her and my other friend too. We negged her saying that she isnt worth hugging. You know the cat and string method? It was working very well. I had too give in because she kept poking my back and when I turned around she gave those puppy dog eyes. But when I went to hug her she jumped on me!! :shock: :shock: and wouldnt let go. I endded up carrying her like this for a good awhile. So the sexual tension was building up. I had good kino going.

So I decided to drive up the kino.. So everynow again when i was talking to her i would put my hand on her shoulder or put my arm around her. Then when the mall closed we got into the car. We decided to try to convince my sick friend who didnt come with us to get his ass out. So we headed to his neighbrohood. At this point shes used to my touch so I had my hand over her the whole time. Keep in mind the AFC was driving and was complaining that he wished I was driving :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .

Well when were oustide my friends house I called him. I was screaming at him on the phone to get his butt out here lol. Well I guess I was breathing on her heavily without trying too. She couldnt take this anymore and she showed me a text on her cellphone it read " Your breathing on me is turning me on... its exciting me". This shocked me to no extent. So I handed her the phone to try to convince him to come out.

I decided to mess wth her. I started blowing into her ear and neck. She coudlnt take it any more she bite my hand out of lust. This turned me on liek crazy so I did something I didnt even know would turn her on. Maybe someone can back me up on this one- but I guess by then I had my hand on her leg. For some reason I can find press on a certian point and Im sure its not a pressure point between the muscle or bone or something. Idk but she was turning me on so bad that I grabbed her thigh. Now usually when i do this a girl starts laughing or screaming for me to stop.

This was way diffrient... she started moving around like a wild animal and it was still turning me on so I decided to push even harder and she ended up moaning. She gave out one more moan before we got out. So we ended walking around a park. It was too a point where we were all over each other. She would jump on me and wrap her legs on me everynow again. I guess She was still turned on so I guess withotu me noticing she kept biting my shoulder. She told me this after lol.

I forgot to add that i decided to try for the frist time a S.O.I. Baiscly we had a joke in the chatroom of me saying that I was gonna pin her down and do naughty things to her. So during that day i told her that Im still gonna pin her down. She asked me atleast 10times when and where she was gonna pin me down. Well I decided to do it anwyays so we went to ym friends house. When it was time for me to go home I waited till she was on the bed. I did it in a lsow movement but i guess since she didnt see it she said it was fast. I pinned her down and she just gave that give it to me look.

Well this pretty much what happened. im sorry that it was kinda long.. I left alot of stuff out- this proves that what PUA's tell you is jsut the skim of it or maybe i jsut like getting into detail. Anyways I was tlaking to her yesterday and she told me if i was straight?? I was like yea Im very straight she said damn because she wants me so bad. But the thing is shes very commited to her BF... as he is to her. She also told me that their both bi and that she wants me to fuck her. I told her I cant because Im DIE HARD straight. So no offence to any gay PUA's here but I like being straight. Even though I wouldnt be consider gay but I wanted her for myself...

Now Im stuck because she wants me really bad but she has a bf.. Also idk why I did this.. but she asked me for a picture of my penis LMAO... cause she was REALLY horney so I did. Im the same size or a tad biggger than her bf she said. Well idk what to do I would do it just to get with her but i wouldnt wanna interact with the guy. She asked me to atealst makeout with him for a bit. This is a bigg no no but I want her so bad.. guhh.. any addvice guys??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:46 pm 
THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Is her BF adventurous like she is? Coz if he is then you're not going to get anywhere until he's out of the picture. Do you see any weaknesses in their relationship? If he's AFCish then she might get tired of him, in which case you can keep teasing her by hanging out and using her as a pivot, and stay in there until he's out of the picture. She's be a good pivot to have anyway, bi girls tend to move in the circles of other bi women, so you might find an alley that will get you with another bi chick who wants a wmw threesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

what he said, keep her stringing along but obviously don't make out with the dude if you're straight. Don't alienate him either, just joke about it C/F like you don't even know him yet/ he can buy me a drink first etc. You'll end up on top in this one if you have the patience. As well, show scarcity or she'll assume that you're lurking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: flaminsharingan
yea I get what you gusy are saying.. I hanged out with her yesterday... so read the new field report. But Im just stringing her along. So far I see no weekness in their reltaionship.... I tried everything but got nothing...