Post subject: I BEAT 4 AMOGS!!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Picture this, UFC event, you're at your friend's house, a testosterone filled bunch of guys and 2 girls. I don't know much about UFC. I know a couple names and have seen a couple fights. These guys know every intricate detail. I have no real place in this conversation and get cast aside. In walk 2 girls. HB7 and 7.5. I have history with the hb7.5 and left that one with good rapport. I'm certain she's told her friend about me. I also know neither of these girls particularly like UFC.

Thanks to some excellent suggestions By Hobbit, and others, I used my lack of knowledge of UFC to my advantage. The other guys usually had a common pick in every fight. I would purposely go against the entire group. I would use any reason to pick the other guy. The girl thought my reasons were funny and would laugh at most of them. I quickly recruited her on my team and had her sitting beside me. We picked the same fighter and consulted each other. We disagreed on one, so i "broke up with her". she looked at me said, that's not fair. then hb7.5 said to target, "when did you guys start dating". Target's reply made me giggle on the inside. "5 minutes ago, weren't you paying attention?" in a C&F tone.

Then an AMOG started making fun of my size, how I'm smaller then the other guys. At a UFC event, this attribute is clearly the most relevant. So using Hobbit's advice i replied, "Thanks for noticing, i have lost some weight!, i didn't notice you checking me out that was very sneaky of you, Have you been working out those huge biceps of yours big boy *wink*" His face flushed. He started qualifying himself by reciting his overwhelming desire for women. I got a few laughs. I scored points for being funny, he lost points for appearing desperate. It worked great. I was able to simply bounce or outright ignore any other insults, or attempts to DLV on me from that guy.

~note~ Hobbit's advice was to blow those things out of proportion and put them on the defensive, simply ignore it, or to act gay and suggest the AMOG be gay too by flirting with him. He also recommended the US vs THEM scenario~

At one point she pulled out her cell phone, and started texting. I closed it saying she doesn't need someone else right now. She persisted and i let her. i didn't want to come off as a jerk. But i did say, ok this one time i'll let it go, in a C&F tone. . i was escalating the kino with high fives, poke fights and pushing her gently off the couch for disagreeing with me. She was initiating some kino herself and sat closer to me, hips facing me almsot fully. I took these as serious IOIs. I still faced mildly away from her and was giving her very little eye contact, or reason to believe i was trying to hit on her.

She started a conversation with the guy beside me about nothing related to UFC. I wanted to see what would happen if i moved away from her subtly. nothing. we were a little tight on the couch now cuz too many people were on it and we were pretty much cuddling because of it. Moving away subtly did nothing. so i got up said k, this isn't working, i'm too squished. i smiled and said, your tiny, you'll fit on the arm of the chair no problem. she complied and sat on the arm giving me plenty of room. I rewarded her with a warm smile and eye contact, and a little pat on the lower back. She however continued her conversation over me with the other guy.

Lets try a take-away. almost said it out loud too. i took away all my attention from her. started talking over their convo to guys on the other couch. then i sat back, in a very James Dean, i'm very comfortable manner, and started texting people on my phone. it worked. She tried several times to close my phone and get my attention back. Her conversation dwindled to nothing and she was fighting for my attention.

we got into our own little bubble and UFC didn't exist anymore. we were talking and flirting. then her phone went. more text messages for her. i took her phone away and we were play fighting for it. it was pretty fun. when she got her phone back she put it away and forgot to check the message. After UFC ended i suggested we bounce to a bar seen somewhere.

There was a bar where i KNEW there would be people i would know. I decided social proof will only add to the attraction. I got her to come there, and everyone followed. Unfortunately she drove with the other girl and that girl's pseudo boyfriend. As they walked in i walked past them, and joined a different table of friends who happened to already be there. promptly getting a "hey its immortal!! Good to see you man!". i got a hug from the cute girl in the group and high fives all around. Reminisced with them a bit and I bounced to another table where i knew one guy. I made it seem like i knew his whole table.

The guys were all drunk at this point and my target was having a good time talking with the other girl in our group. she was watching me and i could tell. And the other girl was making little hints and jokes about her liking me. When the other girl left to make her pseudo boyfriend jealous, the target was left alone. I sat down on the couch beside her casually. (yeah this bar had a few couches in front of a fireplace, weird, but awesome) we started talking. I have a few tricks i can do with a pen in my hand. they look pretty amazing, and i can teach a basic one to a person in a few short moments.

HB7 "hey that looks cool! how do you do that"
IMRTL "Its just something i do without noticing. You think its cool?
HB7 "yes. its really neat"
IMRTL "would you like to try?"
HB7 "yes"
I hand her the pen, she fails.
IMRTL "would you like me to show you?"
HB7 "Yes please, i cant get it" laugh,

I used this to hold her hand and escalate kino even higher.
she got one trick. once. i was said it was ok. she could learn more later.

I then took the pen and tried to draw on her. i convinced her to trust me but saying it was just going to be a happy face. and she let me draw that. i built a bit of trust. then to be C&F i grab her hand again and started drawing. "THIS time i'm drawing a penis". she laughed and said no, and turned her hand away slightly. i put the pen in her hand and said "fine its your turn". I put my hand in hers. and she drew a heart. I negged the heart for looking too emo. i drew a cool star on her wrist and she really started liking the doodling game. I'm going to turn this one into my first self-made routine. she drew a few little crazy things on my wrists. i pulled away slightly and she pulled back into her. while she sitting on my left i let her draw on my right arm, letting my left arm go around her.

I went to the bar to get another coke. Wasn't drinking to reinforce that i was the only sober male, and that i was responsible because i was driving. when i came back to the couch she was on her phone texting again. i squatted to eye level and said "wow that seems to be the only way to reach you. Here put your number in my phone so maybe i can talk to you more tonight". she was putting her number in my phone when a drunk AMOG walked up and grabbed it. GOD DAMMIT!!! lost the the number that time. i acted cool. He was browsing my phone and pretending to show people stuff. Its a new phone. there is nothing on it. i made him aware of that. he gave it back. i didn't know how to go about getting that number close right away without seeming needy. so i let go.

She decided she needed to go home. She was going to get the other girl's pseudo boyfriend to drive her to "save her friend from him". The other girl howver suggested i drive her. I hoped in and said only if she says please really nicely.

It worked. she asked me and said please in somewhat of a begging manner.

on the ride home, this is where I need some advice. Her body language switched. she was looking out the window, turned away. we had engaging conversation, and found out we'd had similar jobs int past. We were making fun of the work, and previous people we worked with. But she seemed less into me. she did look somewhat tired and i'm hoping thats all it was. as we approached her place:

IMRTL "Hey can i get your number now that AMOG isn't here to steal my phone"
HB7 "if you want it"
i hand her my phone. she dialed her number and pressed send.
I had her number, but felt this was a false close because she already agreed to give it earlier. I really wanted to turn this into a kiss close. I think the kino was all there. I'm not sure why the body language changed so much.

But for a fairly new PUA I believe i did very well tonight. I will work on my doodle routine, and field test it over my new years vacation.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: Lceberg032
i think you did really well, damn great jobs on the amogs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You did good. Solid game all night, especially with the push pull and AMOGing. Next time she pulls that switch on you, go for the freeze out, but be light-hearted. We both know there's no way to pull a girl out of a funk like that without appearing needy. Remember, she doesn't want to see easy.