PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello guys names Johnny and I'm in NC. Been sarging for a little while now, and been teaching for fun for about a year. I hope you like my stories maybe they will inspire you or maybe they won't I will post all field reports in this section.

I would like to say the pick-up arts have changed my life not to say I was ever horrible with women. I got laid at 16 had g/f's all threw hs some pretty hot ones to, but I always like the idea of achieving more. I've always been the competitive type and I like to improve myself as I feel allot of people do.

The highlight thus far of my week has been having a foursome with my two g/f's. How did I pick up the extra girl? Well..I didn't actually this is how it went down a couple days ago I was chilling on my couch watching Red October eating some cereal. My girl gets off work picks up my other girl calls me and says she wants to have sex! I'm like awesome like any guy that is faced with the option of having sex, and she then just told me she was bringing another girl. My g/f's are total freaks so we had a crazy night I didn't get any sleep, and I felt very satisfied with my social circle game.

Post subject: FREEZE IT OUT BITCH
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Alright guys went out a few days ago with a wing. Get into a two set and my target is giving me very good signals. She's leaning in legs crossed towards me, and staring into my eyes as if to say you play your cards right and I'll go home with you. So I start the set off with a neg, or sarcastic joke making fun of her. She was a real hottie and kinda short so I knew I would need to get her chasing me quickly. It hooked her, and she really liked the joke it worked really well. Her friend is talking with my buddy who she's slept with before despite the fact she has a b/f...That's a whole different story but she had a look on her face that just said, "F*ck Off". More girls join us and I start running the entire table as a set, and my wing lets me roll with it. I start into my dhv story which was a f*cking awesome story then our bitchy obstacle who is also a hb 10 starts yapping. I say to her, "Hey I'm talking pay attention. In a stern voice but not mean to let her know she's being disrespectful." She goes I'm sorry with a condescending look on her face, while all her friends love me. It was weird usually when all the girls like you then all is well! Not in this case so she then says, "Continue...Continue." but they way she said it was like a princess talking to a slave. I look around at the rest of the group who are looking at each other like WTF is her problem..Then go into freeze out mode!..I say to her, "No you just ruined it." then back turn and start watching the basketball game. I gave the entire group bad body language, and you could just feel the awkward vibe settle on the table. My wing kept the group slightly entertained but it bugged the girls that I went off like that. Especially the girl that was my target that liked me and felt as if she had been cocked blocked by her friend. I then get a call from a girl downtown and tell my wing infront of the girls hey Tasha just called me lets hang out with her and her friends instead. He goes ok, and we get up as we get up the girls go to say bye and I just ignore them and give them to cold shoulder walking away. Later in the night the whole group followed me and my wing to the bar to apologize and my target was mine!

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE FREEZE OUT!

Post subject: HOT DOCTOR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Haha great night out with an old friend I love the fact a guy can go out and spend absolutely zero!! Man that's awesome!! Guy's you go out to the club drink water spend absolutely zero and then walk away with two tens! Why do people drink in the field it makes no sense! You go out and end up killing your game because your retarded. Girls hate dealing with drunk guys, and the girls usually aren't drunk just trying to get laid. Tonight I went out to the bar with my buddy go into this little place with two hired guns that know I teach seduction. They found out after I told one bartender and kissed another. One went to the other and said this guy is amazing he knows allot about psychology and is extremely smart. The girl then I know said, "He teaches guys to meet girls." then I got stuck with a label that is considered not cool. Due in part to the fact PUA seem to be represented as totally mommy dependent idiots. So knowing this I had to show them they were wrong. Tonight I went into the bar told my friend in front of the girls to point at a set, and I would get the girls falling in love. He points to these two smoking hot girls. They're going crazy together in the side of the bar, and looked really happy so I was really pleased with his choice. Plus the added bonus of having the hired guns listen to the conversation. I went into the set opened it with, "Are you girls drunk?" in a joking kind of way. They go weren't drunk! Then the hot girl with them smacked me on the chest, and started gaming me using a fake accent. I played along with it till the end of the conversation then totally rocked them with I know what your doing girls. Stop with your lies, and stripper names your not sneaking me anywhere but to the dance floor. They go OMG yay lets roll. I get to dance floor they start grinding me up right infront of the bartenders then both kiss me. Then I look at my wing and say alright time to go to the next bar and just leave the set. Looking at the bartenders then say, "I know what I'm doing but I don't like to hit on every girl just the ones that I really like." They looked spell bound, and I just left the bar. Then get to the next bar open my first set which is filled with two legit hb10's. Start making out after 20 mins, and then close my target because I want to make her a future g/f. I had to leave because my roomate needed to get up early, but I loved the girls I met. They were hot, and extremely smart one of the girls was a doctor. It was amazing to sit with a girl that beautiful and intelligent flirting having fun. She's definitely a keeper I'd think she'd make an amazing partner in crime, and I could learn allot from her. That's how pick up is done just having the ability to see the girl you want and get her. Don't worry about getting eighty numbers I only need the one. In future weeks I'm going to be making a photo catalog of these adventures so you can really see how hot these girls are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Today was amazing first I opened a professional football players g/f in the gym. It was funny because I knew I wanted to open her but I was debating how I should do it. When she was flirting with her b/f she was giving me IOI's little looks out of the corner of her eye suggesting attraction. I felt I could open her but the girl was really hot, and I'm not a professional football player so I was a bit skeptical. I made a point not to respond to her looks, and keep calm. I do a pretty hardcore workout routine so I figured I would be near her at some point in my workout and able to open her. Sure enough I was working out my abs and she was working out right beside me. I opened her, and started to body rock out then she asked me to stay for a sec. We got to talking all the while her boyfriend is out of the room. I neg her pretty hard, and begin to dhv. She responds with IOI's and kino. I start going threw my routines spiking her interest then I roll off. I felt if I didn't she would own me by leaving early and I knew I already had pre-selection by talking to the hottest girl in the gym to open additional sets so I figuared it was the best option. I rolled out after an attraction spike just leaving her, and she followed me to my next excercise. I knew I had only a few minuits left till the b/f came back so I took that opertunity to get her contact information. She asked me on a date this friday!!! Pretty cool for an average guy to steal a professional football players girl!

The last group today I opened at the mall with my roomate. He was shopping and I opened a three set. Initially it was a very cold set but one of the girls seeded into the conversation they were all going to a local hang out that just happened to be near me and my roomate. Two of the girls in the set where hb 7's and one girl was a hb 9. She was very cold but I got enough compliance from her best friend to get them to meet up. Thirty minuits later we meet up at the next location. I start gaming my roomate gets the obstacles for me, and my target ended up kiss closing me. I got a date with her for Saturday leaving her drowling at the bar a few minuits ago! I had a really fun day today, and will be out sarging all tomorrow night again!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Je ne peux pas m'empêcher de l'amour des femmes étrangères. Je ne sais pas pourquoi mais je semble avoir un tel pouvoir sur eux.

I find myself in love with this type of attraction it is rare indeed but such a turn on to me. When I was sitting down today at a bookstore I notice an amazingly beautiful girl sitting across from me. Her face and complection reminded me of the beautiful women I'd so come accustomed to in Cartagena. Girls like her in America just stand out because sorry to say but American women usually aren't nearly as attractive as Columbian women. What made her even more beautiful where her green eyes they struck me like lightening bolts when she looked at me. I couldn't help but almost fall into a trance looking into her eyes she was one of the most beautiful women I had seen in America. Her eyes held with mine and she was attracted for whatever reason. I can't for the life of me figure out what I was doing. I know my body language was good but I hadn't been even in the mindset of gaming just relaxing on the seat reading my book. Her body language advertised her attraction even more, and I got up to come over to her. I noticed her rings and put her hand in my hand but I hadn't even gone into the rings routine before I kissed her. The last time I did this which has been only three times including this encounter in my pick-up career was in February in a college classroom. Every time the girls say, "I don't even know your name" with a look of amazement and furious passion in their eyes like they're ready to leap across to have sex right then and their. After the kiss we began to talk but man that made my day plus tomorrow I have a ton of pua buddies coming into town to practice man talk about fun. I just wonder why she felt such a strong attraction for me it puzzles me..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

you sure have a lot of time to write ... not hating .. but damn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Just generally wasting space in my thread with comments that aren't really necessary. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Just generally wasting space in my thread with comments that aren't really necessary. :roll:
sorry ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow you are the kind of PUA that i aspire to become

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Wow you are the kind of PUA that i aspire to become

I'm a pick up artist instructor on another web site I just drop by to put in little interesting pick-ups in this thread.

Ok I had a foursome in Jan with a girl and her friends. We messed around for about a month or so with her and her friends before she stopped seeing me because she has a very good job. I guess she figuared I was just the guy she liked to sleep with and incapable of being in a relationship, and she ended up dating this other guy. Well I saw her out while on a bootcamp this weekend, and she came to talk with me. It was really fun she asked me out on a date, and apparently has made the decision that she wants to continue our previous relationship. So I was kinda excited about that because I like bi-sexual girls, and I also got invited by a group of girls at the hotel my bootcamp was at to have sex the first night of the bootcamp. I ended up turning them down because I was thinking to much about the girl I had already mentioned in this thread plus I don't do ONS.

Post subject: Bootcamping Fun
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Did a bootcamp this past week it went very well. I had allot of success with me and my students. The coolest thing about the whole weekend is every girl I talked with wanted to go on dates etc.. I ended up only choosing to see the hottest girl I met this weekend which was on our last day. She's a real stunner and very lovable so I'm very excited to get her out on a date. I loved using humorous openers followed by dhv spikes to really hook the hotties it is the best way to open sets hands down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Guys wish I could post all my reports past two weeks I have had four f-closes on new targets from my bootcamps, and been going to the best parties. I think me and my wings are kinda becoming popular lays with girls around town. Which is cool for reputation and make social circle game very easy.

Post subject: threesome in the gym
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Alright went into the gym today was going to stretch and I saw this hot little girl sitting down doing the splits. I opened her with a joke about myself she laughed and I started immediatly gaming her. Before I opened her I had been checking her out smiling and flirting with her from across the gym. She was so f*cking sexy, and I opened her she started working out with me. I wanted to have her right then and there then I opened another girl working out near us. I brought both girls into the set and both of them where very turned on by me. I was joking and blantently saying I wanted to have sex with both of them after I knew I had attraction. The way I do that is buy just making sex seem fun! So we went to a bathroom locked the door and all did it right then and there for about 45 min strait. Now I'm going on a date with them later...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Past couple days have been craziness. Girls non stop I met one girl in particular who was on vacation that is really cool. We had fun hanging out all week, but sadly she has to go home today. Which is good because I don't have to worry about hurting feeling or anything later. Anyways last night went to a pua party hosted by a guy that took a VA bootcamp with Matador and a few guys over a year ago. The guy has really good game, and is a total pimp he's a part of our Charlotte lair. He hosted one of our PUA parties that are really cool and fun! I dunno why but I had a kinda PUA battle ensue at the party with a kid that taught some of this stuff on another website. He always tries to cherry pick girls I pick up which doesn't bother me but it seems like he goes out of his way to be a bit of a douche which means I have to own the sh*t out of him. Last night was great at the party I had one girl I wanted the entire night that was it, and I was happy with just being with her. I got a few numbers from girls that liked me but I wasn't really out to game because my focus was the girl I was with. This pua followed my sets around trying to mess me up which didn't pan out because he has a salesmen like way of gaming which makes him come across insincere and idiotic. His attempts to pull my girl where funny because he would game her for an hour and get zero results and I would say, "Hey you come here..take her away she would be all over me..Then I would throw her back." After making out with her in front of him about three times he gave up trying to take my targets and he refocused his attention on another girl. I ended up enjoying my night with the girl I came with and all the friends present had a total blast! Tons of hot girls and had the pleasure of getting some numbers thrown at me by some very pretty girls. The coolest part was my target at the end of the night totally dismissed the guy that had been ruthlessly trying purposely to screw me over. It made me laugh.