Post subject: lock your target
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: vinayrox
Ok I turned 21 a week ago ,so I was pumped up to go bar on saturady nite, but I decided to hit a hookah lounge before to meet up with my friends and then head out with my wing to the bars.

So I came in saw my friends sat down and there were 4 chicks and 2 guys in our group, my target was a bratty little red head (HB 7) and there was the fun fat friend ,emo chick(HB 6) and my friend with her bf. first thing I did was introduce myself to the group and started the converstaion AMOGing the guys and then I placed myslef between the emo chick and fat friend and kinda was ignoring the bratty red head and teasing her every now and then , I was talkin to the emo chick and she was showing al the IOI's so I compeltely ignored the red head ,since I was not talkin to her and my friend ,other guys were doing nothing , they went out to ladies room and came back after 10 mins with some more make and shit , I made fun of them in a cocky way. As the nite went on , I ditched going to the bars . I went on talkin to the emo chick,Here's wat helped me with her,

me: so how do u know these people?
her: blah blah blha
me: cool, do u go to the school wit them ?
her: no i go to other school, im a photography major at art school.
me: really?!? awesome ,
Importatn thing most guys dont do is listen, dont just run ur routine , I spoke to her bout her "photo's " she showed me few on her phone , I busted her and rated them poorly from 1-10,and then she asked me wat I do, and then I ran the dolphin thing on her,

me: I work at zoo, I shave dohphins !(courtesy of jay(PUA))
her: she went on bout dolphins and blah blah blah ,

then i busted her on being stupid and not knowing dolphins having no hair, made it in a funny way (i holded onto that entire nite) and made fun of her tatoos .

ran a couple of DHV's and used the dolphin shaver routine. the best friends test ,n-close and thumb war .
While I was doin this I lost track of the brat .Eventually that place closed so went to one of her friends place for after party and the more she drank ,the more bratty and crazy she got and I couldnt handle her bcoz i was not up to her energy.

Bottom line is I failed to get my target !any advice on dealing with this kinda chicks. OH forgot the emo chick blew me ,sooo yeh its was fun nite ! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:37 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

um....dolphins are mammals and do in fact have hair...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:03 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
LMAO

I'm no expert but I think giving your target a little more attention would help.

You got a dream.. you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, Go get it. Period.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: vinayrox
Quote:
Ahh yeh mamals do but in case of dolphins no they dont ,after they are born they fall off and they have hair follicles but no hair!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:40 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

guess again. unless you specify the species you are wrong on that matter. Boto river dolphins keep their hair. it is on their nose.

but then again if you find a girl who actually knows this you can use it to your advantage i suppose