Post subject: please somebody help me
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys, im very new in this pick up things so bare with me.
it's kinda long cause i want you to know what really happened.

i work in one of the kiosks in the mall ( stores you see in the middle of the hall ways) and i have this girl, working in the other store that i really like. one time, she visited our store and bought somethn, i knew her by that.. then a couple of days passed and i finally got her number. but everytime i text here, she doesnt reply. days passed. i see her once in a while " hi , hello". (that's when before i knew this PUA thing). days passd.

she talked to me about how she's very interested to work here ( our store ). i told my manager about that (who's my friend). He hired her one day (with me working with her). finally we got time to talk and to know each other. I know i was building comfort, but the thing is, i forgot to demonstrate DHV, i ddnt neg her even once. but kino was present the whole time, ( touching her hair, bumping my shoulder , and crazy eye contact, etc). then she said "i really like you, ur so fun". then blah blah blah, laugh laugh laugh. then i said, are you free this fri, we should have dinner.
She: not sure, im gonna check my sched first.
me: oh ok.

*before lunch
me: u know what, i'll pay for u now, then on fri u'r gonna pay for me, how's that?
she: o sure, but be sure on fri, we eat at mcdonalds or somethn similar.
me: no, be ready coz we're gonna eat at red lobster (we were at subway that time) *she laughed

*day ended

txtd her last fri, she said her family's gonna come over so she cant go
me: o ok then

*yesterday
she went to the store to buy somethin
she asked for half the price which i normally do for her ( she already knows i can do that )
me: (i know i fucked up by saying this ) u know what, i'll give this to you for free when we go out.
she: aaw, u know what, ur trying so hard, we'll have a date, i promise.
(fuck* fuck* fuck*)

(i fucked up. damn.. )
i txted her that night,
:hey,sorry to bother you. i just wanted to go out with you coz i think u'r cool and interesting. im not pushing myself on you or somethn. ur really fun to be with that's why i asked u out.
*she ddnt reply.

what should i do now? i know i fucked up and i learned my lesson. any tips? i dnt know if this is the right place to ask that im sorry if i was wrong.

i know that i shouldnt be focusing on one girl. im still learnng that.

and one more question, can i sarge while im working? any tips will be appreciated. thanks in advance guys. i know i have alot of things to learn..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey man and welcome! =) I'll spend some time here and try to dissect everything I can to help you out.
Quote:
me: o ok then
Weak. If she can't make it let her know you aren't free all the time. Take charge. She owes you.
Quote:
me: (i know i fucked up by saying this ) u know what, i'll give this to you for free when we go out.
Uhhh, yeah u did but we all make mistakes. U tried to bribe her to go out with you. Would a high value man do that? No.
Quote:
:hey,sorry to bother you. i just wanted to go out with you coz i think u'r cool and interesting. im not pushing myself on you or somethn. ur really fun to be with that's why i asked u out.
Going to be honest, before I even finished reading this I knew she wouldn't reply back to your text. First off, sorry to bother you? The hell. Why are you apologizing? For existing? You also just gave a reason to why you bribed her, not only bringing back your mistake, but made it seem like it was wrong (even though it is). The whole message you sent showed her she is of higher value than you. Then you apologized...again. Sorry to say, but just straight up AFC.
Quote:
what should i do now? i know i fucked up and i learned my lesson. any tips? i dnt know if this is the right place to ask that im sorry if i was wrong.
So many tips to tell you. Read up on some PUA material like Mystery's Method, some Sean Messenger, David DeAngelo, Neil Strauss, Juggler's conversation jujitsu, and anything else that you can find on this forum.
In general, don't get stuck with thinking about one girl and be an alpha male. Lead with courage/confidence and remember the goal in life: to have fun.
Quote:
and one more question, can i sarge while im working?
You can sarge anytime. It is preferred that you never really stop talking to anyone you see. Old, ugly, young, pretty, doesn't matter. Get experience talking to others. The PUA life doesn't just end cuz you left the club. Of course, you don't want to try to seduce everyone you meet...

Post subject: thanks man
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yep. i know i fucked up.. really afc.. i learned my lesson and thanks for all the tips.. maybe im gonna buy mystery's book tonight. lol.

Post subject: tips again
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i just talked to her just now and it seems like normal. but i wanna level up her attraction on me. how will i do that? i find it hard to keep her entertained. how will i demonstrate dhv?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:17 pm 
Master PUA

let the one girl go. the more you think about what it takes to attract her, the less attractive you are.

messed up, isn't it? :)

but there's good news. you have a great situation in that you are surrounded by women all day long. here's what you do.

FLIRT WITH ALL OF THEM.

seriously. young, old, cute, plain, thin, fat. flirt all the time. that's the real secret of sales AND pickup. it's not something you turn on or off for a special lady. it's something you do all the time so it's part of who you are.

start with this. every female customer you have, call her some term of endearment instead of miss or whatever. call her darlin', sweetheart, love, whatever seems comfortable, and keep at it.

that simple change will start to change how ALL women see you.

you can't get that one girl until MOST girls see you as attractive.

Sean Messenger
http://LVo3.com

"War is not the answer. Love is."

Post subject: wow
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

wow! thanks alot.. i'll definitely gonna do that.. :D