Post subject: Red Pubic Hair
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I few years ago I was at a diner where all my friends hung out and all their friends hung out. I didn't know a lot of their other friends and at one point we got talking about red pubic hair. I sid I thought it was kind of an exotic trait and someone else at the table disagreed. So I ended up taking a poll at the table which ended up with such funny results that I polled the next table and a few more until we got four tables down to a group of lesbiens who were just as amused by the thoght as everyone else. Socialy it was a good move. Everyone was entertained at least a little and most had something to say.

Now, I know it's a bit of a racey opener but I want to use it on a particular girl. May not be a good idea so I'm askin some of you pros out there:

If I ask a Red Head this question, I'm thinking it would be a bit of a neg ( in the fact that it would make her socially self-consious). But would it come off creepy? I've heard she's a pretty kinky girl. And it's also sexually charged. Could it work?

Making love is getting pleasue from giving it.- Jonathan Gaige

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I say it can be a good idea if you go about it in a good way. Bring up the subject again and gradually get into it. Then when everyone is in on the conversation, just say something that would be funny like does the carpet match the drapes or whatever, then see where it goes. If anything make up your own little thing to say and just smile and laugh whether she responds...maybe she'll say "wanna find out" if she is indeed kinky, even if she didnt at least you said what you wanted to.

FOX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I wouldnt do it myself....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

good conversation piece = yes
good opener = no

You should build some comfort and rapport before getting into something like this in my opinion. Girls are used to guys being sexual with them right off the bat.

Once you know that you're 'in', use this to escalate, IMO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Soccer149
If you have read The Game or The Mystery Meathod, you should know to avoid sexual conversations during the opener and comfort building parts. In the end, usually sexual conversations are shit tests that girls put out and guys fall for them every time. REMEMBER, if a girl says anything sexually directed towards you, like, "I give great head," you answer with one word "Respect." That is the only thing that Style says passes those tests.