Post subject: Push-Pull vs Negs
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Are they the same? i know you should never neg more than 3 times, but im assuming push-pull is a separate thing therefore you can do this all night long? please can someone explain the difference and maybe with examples...

cheers guys
Para

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:33 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Mys divides negs into subcategories - sniper negs (you have lipstick on your teeth), shotgun negs (she poops words, its ridiculous) and tease negs (dont make me come down there).

I'm not a big fan of the sniper negs, I only use shotgun negs in groups and push-pull in isolation, so that leaves tease negs.

I personally see little difference between tease negs and what I consider C&F flirting. There is a lot of confusion as to what constitutes a neg. In my experience, only the sniper negs knock the girl down a couple notches, they instantly interpret tease and shotgun negs as flirting - not that it's at all a bad thing ;-)

So when you're doing your push-pull (most guys do too much push and too little pull - this is again my subjective experience, but there should be at least two pulls for every push), your pushes will sometimes be tease negs.

[Ace] Will you PLEASE stop touching me [push]
[HB] I was not touching you!
[Ace] Oh my god... I had no idea... I think I'm in love with you [pull]
[HB] You are so full of shit.
[Ace] I'm totally serious, just look at yourself, it should be a crime for you to walk the streets. [pull]
[HB] Are you crazy or something?
[Ace] Crazy - yes. But I'm extremely high-functioning. What are you doing at a bar anyway? Can't find yourself a nice guy the old-fashioned way? Or are you desperate? [push]
[HB] Haha, I have a boyfriend.
[Ace] In modern day society, it's really not that big of a deal, so you might not wanna go around telling every stranger you meet. But that playing hard to get act makes me want you even more [pull], what's your number?

And so on. Notice how the pushes kind of look like negs - but in here, they're part of a somewhat bigger picture.

Make up the pulls as you go along. But shit, don't take my word for it, get out there and experiment!

Hope this helps

here-vp88758.html#88758
here-vp102701.html#102701

On we plough.

Love,

Ace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

i agree with ace
he explained it well