PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

When I'm out most girls notice me and I get a lot of unconscious, automatic sexual validation (girls heads' turn to follow me through a room, doors behind held open, etc...) and this even from SHB10s. The problem many times is that a girl can give me strong IoIs but it can be that she is in a relationship. One other thing that has happened a couple of times is that she has been giving me IoIs and soon after that left her BF. So my general question is that should I game a girl if she has BF? I have now studied PU for 1 year and my 2 year is just starting. I have noticed an ENORMOUS change. :) Before I could get hotties but now I get them so much that I don't even know what to do with all of them... ;) The only thing that I would want to be much higher is my Inner game. Should these "in relationship" girls be played differentely than the "single" girls?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: SincereleePUA
That is a call for your personal moral code.

My code is this:
Marrieds: Off limits
Engageds - with a date set: Off limits
Boyfriend is in the military: Off limits

Engaged - with no date set unless he is in the military: Open season
Boyfriend: Open Season
Has non-adult kids: Off limits because I am not raising someone else's irresponsibility, unless the father was a hero and died doing his duty, then I'll be happy to help

An engagement ring, if no date is set, means the guy cannot commit. If his duty prevents it, then I respect that. Otherwise, he just doesn't have the guts to commit, taking her off the availability list, and keeping his options open in case he meets someone better in the interim.

I know guys who give engagement rings like they come from a Cracker Jack box, just to keep certain women to themselves. I also know women that collect engagement rings. Those things are costly. And they keep them and dump the guy if they need to hock it for money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

unless the father was a hero and died doing his duty, then I'll be happy to help

==> I like this hahaa :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i have found women in realtionships/married are hornier than single girls..so maybe play a little stronger and let her know you mean bussiness

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yeah, look for hot married women that are bored with their husbands and just wanna fuck. some of the horniest breeds :]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:13 pm 

Friends GFs - Off limits
Girl with BF watching - Off limits
The rest - open season

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is a decision you need to make about what kind of man you are.

Peace