Post subject: Opening with parents
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I was today at the beach and spotted 2 hbs with obstacles and their their mothers. My question is, how do u open when an hb which is with parents, or do u try to isolate her in order to open her?

Nazim Hikmet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Wait till she goes in the water by her self, open her, initiate conversation and after that join her when she returns to her mother. You`ll be her new "friend". Be nice, polite, compliment her mother and you`ll be just fine!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thnx man, when opening in the sea, shall i use the typical opinion openers or a situational opener?

Nazim Hikmet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't think the kind of opener matters.

Parents, I think, are generally considered one of the biggest obsicles. No one wants to go near them. But I think they're probably the best Social Proof or pivots possible if you're following the rules of the game. They are an obsicle, so approach them! As soon as you DHV to them and prove you're an adult, the'll practiacally give you their daughter. They've been around the block and they know what's up. I wouldn't suggest negging infront of them but just ignoring the girl is probably enough. Meeting parents is on of the toughest part of a relationship, but if you put it behind you first, then you're now an adult who has somewhat good social standing and a connection outside her peer group.

A few weeks before I got into PU I was opened by a girl who was with her parents. The was an HB9. My friends and I were leaving a viewing of a local film and this girl was walking out in front of us with mom and dad. Coincidentally the Parents and both my AFC friends had to use the pisser so the HB and I were stuck in the lobby together. Out of awkwarness I greated her and she smiled and said hello back. I was too AFC to say anything else so I just meandered around looking at paintings and stuff in this hotel. ( I realize now though that it showed a little disinterest and gave her a chance to check me out) so her parents came out and my friends came out and we all walked to the elevator together in silence. Once we were in though she turned to me and told me how cool it was that I had this Bob Dylan Sheik goin on. I maybe said one or two things before they all got off the elevator but had I got game back then, everything would have been different. She wasn't affraid, she was in a compfort zone because her mom and pop were there. It's a perfect situation.

Making love is getting pleasue from giving it.- Jonathan Gaige