PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

haha so the night started off a little bad, bottle service never came, people kinda lagged it at the door etc. so ya non the least my night started bad. i invited a lot of girls few showed, and the ones who did were like on there period or something. So as the night dwells on i have a drink in hand when some girl is standing right in front of me. she asks "hey did you come alone?"
i was like oh ya, well i came with a couple friends of mine. and shes like oh ok, i was like "haha why you ask hun?" shes lke oh i was just curious? so i said oh thats your subtle way of hitting on me huh? well here lets make it easier, my names michael, and yours is? she smiled at me said her name i asked her oh who did you come with? she said her friends (im body rocking) i said oh can you hold on real quick? turn to the side talk to a couple friends and this girl say a joke they laugh bodyrock back in, say oh im sorry about that so wheres your mystery friend at? she laughs we talk a bit more, i bodyrock out say hold on again, talk to a couple old friends more like a HEY! handshake/hug go back to her and at this point she took a seat, anyways i tell her lets go talk over here, we go to a "dark sectioN" start talking i kiss her, i say ok lets go find your friend
cant find her
the ENTIRE TIME she was holding my hand like a "relationship" type...we go back i ask her for her number she puts it in my phone CALLS IT to hers, and hangs up (is that a good sign like she WANTS to have my number?) so i tell her, "well i need to give u one more kiss to remember you by"we kiss GOOOD like i fucking kiss like theres no tomorrow. now we say out good byes etc.
at the END of the club i see her again im like ok "now your just stalking me!"
lol so she laughs i talk to her friend shes "Exiting the club' i say ok well give me ahug she does tell her friend nice meeting her, i say give me a kiss she looks around shy, i say ok here lets do an esikmo kiss u know how to? she laughs and says ESKIMO KISS!?!? ahahah your to cute
and just pecks me good on the lips lol

now my question is WHEN SHOULD I TEXT HER, i dont want to CALL i would rather text, not cause im shy just my attitude was she was trying towards ME, i was hooking and releasing so i dont want to be like ALL ON IT...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Dude, that was TEXTBOOK, bro. Awesome awesome awesome. Saw how easy that was? That's what most pickup is like. Very little in the way of fancy negs or microcalibration or CF. In fact, you could have dropped most of the bodyrocking and still done great.

What you experienced there is what awaits you after you approach. Sometimes girls WILL open you, but most of the time, you've got to sack up and get on it yourself. But now you're not so scared of the approach anymore, are you? ;)

It's Saturday. Give her a call. It's best to establish yourself in the girl's life so you don't move down in the buffer. You don't have to Day2 her right away, but be in phone contact with her, at the very least, to establish some rapport.

As for when the Day2 should happen... when you're doing something cool and can take her with you, and you feel like getting laid. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Location: Home of the motherfuckin' Longhorns, Numero Uno in Ano Nueve
congrats, man! making a lame night great can happen really fast.

to answer your question, it is a very good sign that she called her phone from yours while putting in the number. she did that so when you call her, she knows its you and will answer, instead of seeing an unknown number.