Post subject: Need Some Openers
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: Irish+Pride+NoX
eh yall hit me up with some openers.....

Appreciate the help..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO GIVE YOUSELF A TIME CONSTRAINT!! ex. "i have to meet my friends very soon"

Opinion - "Hey! Can i get you opion on something? --> "my friends new girlfriend doesn't want him talking to his ex girlfriend from college....do you think she is being fair" (word it anyway you want basically you can ask her opion on almost anything)

Compliment - you can compliment her on her style or her hair or an article of clothing NEVER ON HER LOOKS! then ask her where she got her shirt from, which basically sets you up for a neg if your sarging a HB9 or 10, you can then say something like "oh i suppose thats the style now" or "ya i saw a girl a few hours/days ago wearing the same shirt.....but it looks a little better on you!"

give those a shot! searching through forums will help a lot on anything you need to know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree with every thing here except dont ask if you can get her opinion, just ask whats her opinion. If you dont ask her a yes or no question then she can say no, or at least it makes it a little harder to say no.

Another opener is the cashmere sweater opener.

PUA: I need a female opinion here. A buddy of mine (or brother or who ever) is buying a cashmere sweater for his gf, but she wears medium and small shirts. What size is the better size to get her?

Dont forget to add the FTC. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Soccer149
And remember, if she doesn't respond much to the first opener, throw another one at her. Tyler Durden enforces "plowing" where you keep throwing yourself at them (charismatically, of course) until they respond. And like mentioned above, don't give them an option to say no to talking to you. DEMAND them to talk to you- "Hey, give me your opinion" or "Which do you like, cats or dogs?" or "Were you outside for the cat fight?" Be careful with the girls fighting one, though. No matter how effective and funny it could be played out, it is one of the most over-used openers. I wouldn't be surprised if you found one girl each night who heard it already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I use Opinion openers to fine tune my game, especially Outer game.
What better opener to use when you actually need an opinion on somthing real?

I didnt know wether i should wear a tie and tshirt or just a tshirt one night, so i brought a tie with me and used it as an opener. Turns out it doesnt suit me well. :) instant opener.

Dont look for openers, a better question would be, How exactly do u construct an opener.

Opinion openers:

-Chose a question that has a good amount of emotional involvement.

-Make sure its believeable for your personality. No point asking if it doesnt match you!

-Think of somthing that has broad intrest that can easily turn into a conversation. It should have no Obvious answer or atleast charged enough to provoke more than a Yes/no.

-Make it Neutral, make sure it doesnt telegraph intrest!

-Field test it on ANYONE so u can learn how to deal with it backfiring or the different answers. I practice on loads of people before i actually get to my target destination. I like my opinion openers on somthing i really need an opinion on. I use them on everyone so by the time i get to a HB i have less Aproach Anx. AND most important, its has become so naturall its easy to control your Body Language etc if your mind has ancored the question not to be an Opener but actually a question you ask...well... everyone!

The point i make there is that an opinion opener is suppost to be natural, why not actually make it natural so it actually is by the time you arrive at ure sarge location? (i.e. club) plus ure already warmmed up!

Hope i helped. :)