PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

There's this HB 8.5 who I see about once a week, give or take... Somethign about her is very familiar, but I can't place what it is. I kinda thought she had the same feeling because of the way she looks at me. Last time I saw her, I asked her wher I knew her from. She said " I don't know but you look really familiar to me, too." She asked me where I work, but I didn't answer, fast enough, and she said she works at the local airport, and has worked there for the past 7 years. I told her it probably wasn't from there, and that I'd figure it out, and as I was in a hurry, told her I'd see her later.
I'm pretty new at pick-up, though I'm a little older, and have been a "wannabe" for a long time.
This chick is FINE! I'd really like to get to know her better. Any suggestions as to where I should try to take the conversation from here? I could use a good neg to get things rolling as well. If I'm any judge, she'll have a great sense of humor, so, as long as it's not something dirty, I'd be open to trying just about anything. I have read some of the posts here about negs, but haven't found one that I like yet.... Please help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok, last time I saw her, we thought we knew each other, but couldn't figure out from where...So she walks in on wednesday, and asks (loudly) "Figured it out yet??"
I only see this girl once a week, when she picks her son up from school... I'm gonna bust on her and ask if she only takes him to school once a week, or leaves him there and only picks him up once a week, ( I know it's her ex that does it the rest of the time)... But i need help after that.
So I found out that we used to live on the same street, and know some of the same people. She also goes to the bar across from my work, but due to some unmentionables, I don't go there. Also found out that she is a BARTENDER at the airport...Which means I have to fly somewhere to get free drinks....Dang it! Anyway...Any tips on gaming a smokin' hot bartender who has heard lines form every country on the map? I need some help guys..really... By wednesday afternoon PLEASE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:38 am 
Master PUA

No joke, walk up to her with and say this.

I need your help. Any tips on gaming a smokin' hot bartender who has heard lines form every country on the map? Cos I've got nothing.

Then smile as big as you can. Totally, totally charming. If she doesn't dig that, she's an alien made of robot parts.

Negs are for guys who know the girl is too good for them. Don't come from that place. Be good together so you can be bad together.

Sean Messenger
http://LVo3.com

"War is not the answer. Love is."