Post subject: 1st Number Close
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It was an ordinary day. My brother (occasional wingman) and I went out to run some errands. After we'd accomplished everything he went to get a haircut while I waited at the nearby bookstore. I saw an HB: 8.5-9.0 and thought about approaching but decided instead that I needed to finish some homework and couldn't get distracted. Perhaps that was me justifying mild AA (which I thought I'd beaten).

My brother came over to where I was sitting and instantly opened the 2 set that had my target. I decided to abandon schoolwork and go with the flow. He used a situational opener and I followed up with a few original routines (disney opener, jumping jail cell trick) and some canned stuff but ultimately I knew I was making a connection. Realizing that they could leave soon (they were close to the exit) I told them I wanted to show them something cool. I led them back to the back of the store holding hands with my target (she held mine back) and ran the dating for dummies routine. I received enough iois that I was able to # close. Both girls gave my brother a hug and I pointed to my cheek and asked my target for a kiss goodbye. She hesitated and I thought all was lost but then she replied "Why not?" and gave me a peck on the cheek.

This is my first # close since entering the game and it feels pretty much amazing! I haven't decided yet whether or not to call her but I just might see what's in store.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: average220
good job!