PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

TARGET A: Task oriented, insensative party girl with little bitch shield. Known to take advantage of AFC’s in exchange for nothing.

After a few openers, and a couple of DHV or IVD routines, mixed with personality reading/reference and a truism from "the game" I’d recieved an IoI or two or see the odd interested behaviors and invitation.
The oddest one was sharing home made spegetti she made (I HATE SPEGETTI) and watching movies, and she invited me to some light show, to the bar, and again out shopping. I took her phone number, but delclined these oppertunities to share time.
I wasnt sure if is this was an IoI or just her friendly nature. Then she started streaching out and doing yoga in front of me so I couldnt watch the movie, seriously. She was just practice, I only wanted to make a friend. Becuase she has the same insensative task orientened nature I do.

Later, this creep guy who often telegraphs too much interest when AFC’ing is way to her, pops in to hit-on her again. Normally she plays with this type before ignoring them completly. I’d quietly critisize his tenique to myself, and later discuss it with her. But, now, she’s requested that I be with her so he doesnt try to hit on her. I never presented myself as a "protective" male in any DHV. So I feel incline to think this is some kind of congruence test, or maybe she’s not the strong willed girl I thought she was. We’re going to step up the kino in response to the IoI’s without investing in this one.

Later I met Target B, and target A interupted the set! (and stayed!!!)

TARGET B: a passive and quirky(weird and girly) off beat girl from the farm with a sincere heart and a giving, caring nature.

We ran the another Opener and DHV. Not knowing she and target A were both jews (I’d never met a jew before). The "watching the bestfriend die before you" story touched home and I was jumped in a suprise hug, perhaps in sympathy to watching her bestfriend die in the same manor. After activly rejected/excluding her she requalified herself and we let her back into the social circle. But for some reason, dispire the warm, affectionate nature there are still few to no IoI’s. Perhaps she’s not attracted, or still loyal to her Boyfrined. I’m trying a series of rejections and requalifications... but it seems only to hurt her feelings.

I introduced Target A to Target B, introducing them to eachother as "jews" they were excitred to meet someone else like themselves. I can understand, I feel relieved and at home around mormons. But now that A & B are friends, I have to game them each seperatly. I was star gazing and kino-escalating with target B and target A interupted calling me away.

How do i game both targets... I discovered I can use the jelousy to get the other to comply and escalate... but I don't wanna have choose one.