PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok so anyone who is familiar with MM i need some examples of baits to get into A3 (male to female interest)

Ive heard mysterys main baits such as:
-what do you want to be when you grow up?
-what nationality are you? and
- name 3 things off the top of your head that would attract me to you

but im looking for something that has more depth and a few more options..

help pleaseee :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey man, the A3 section of MM could alternatively be titled "qualification". There are lots of ways to qualify but the one you're talking about is Mystery's "Bait-Hook-Reel-Release" method. Before going any further I should point out that there have been a few developments on the technique of qualification since the VA handbook was written:

The first is best summed up in this article by Sinn

http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/se ... 1192385413

He points out that, when using this model, you should only "release" if you notice that the girl has become uncomfortable with your previous (hook and reel) statements. Otherwise you're not really progressing through qualification.

The second point I should make (and people have touched upon this in this very forum a few times) is that you should only really qualify on things that genuinely make her seem unique. So, for example, if you ask what she wants to be when she grows up and she says "a teacher", that's not enough to jump on with qualification because lots of people want to be teachers when they grow up. Instead, you should ask her WHY? she wants to become a teacher, allowing her to get deeper and talk about how she loves kids or how she just loves helping people, whatever. Then you can qualify her on a genuinely admirable personality trait.

As for specific questions, draw up a list of qualities you actually want in a woman, then let those be your qualification criteria. If you're gonna screen her for traits you want in a woman then screen her for traits you really do want rather than ones you've read in a book.

Hope some of this helps anyway :D

p.s. just came across this article on qualification by mr. M from lovesystems yesterday, it's pretty good and also has some qualification questions in case you wanna use them.

http://www.theattractionforums.com/foru ... ation.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

just give an IOI to your target. basically, reward her for giving you IOI's by giving her IOI's back. for instance, ask questions about her personal life (proffesion, family, etc.) that require her to think more in depth for an answer instead of asking a yes/no question. don't make it seem as if you're interested too much though. you should use a different body language then you were using when you negged her before. i.e; face her completley this time, eye contact, etc. kino works too.

hope this helps,
G.L