PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

this might be a little different then real world cuz this is high school. im (18) dating this really nice girl (16). But im didn't use any of my game cuz i'v only read so far. so i dont hav any escalation with her. i was wondering if this sounds like im in the friend zone, but going out with her. sounds weird.

i put this in the fear part cuz im freaked out that im going to scrw this up. I know its bad to think that way but i cant help it. how can i become confutable with kino?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

well if u are not in the friends zone u are surely heading there.
well ur situation is wheird not because u r 16 but because u dont have enough confidence to do kino.
kino is actually(for me at least) the easiest part. the had part is 1the opening and 2(much less for me but still there)the routine to kiss.
just seize any chance to touch her in any way
some are:

-thumb wrestling

-touch to make ur stories more realistic(eg "and i went up to him, pushed him and insulted him in some way this is how the fight started"...don use this in a story as it is,change it a little to be more realistic).

-pat her on the head saying sth like "good girl" when she tries to qualify her self

-pretend to cry on her shoulder saying she hurt ur feelings when she laughs with sth u did(after that u MUST say sth really cocky n funny like: she sais"oh don;t cry" and you leaving her shoulder"dont tell me what to do"

-while talking put her hand on ur knee...if she takes it make ur body language negative and stop speaking...if she starts tha conversation put the hand back on ur knee(try to have high value when doing this)

- look at other kino routines around the forum like the kino test