PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

now i ain't no real playa but I have no troubles sittin down with a girl in University (college 4 u americans) and just startin a conversation. Question is. whats some tips to gettem to ask your name.

I mean it's pretty hard to pinpoint a way to provoke it but who knows someone might have some tips. if ya didn't catch that i mean for girls in University(College) classes.

Like today. i was talkin 2 a chick in my class. She was exchange student from america and yeah I was just talkin random crap and had her laughin plenty o times but yeah I was just thinkin how do i get this girl interested enuff to ask for my name. cause i mean when u think about it, it's not like they go to uni & even further, on exchange study trips to other countries to hookup with guys so how do you give them the headsup that u ain't there to make a friend & gettem to ask yo name. And also, if they don't ask yo name after like say 2 /3 classes where u seenem & talked 2em should u just go ahead and say like oy what was your name??

cheerssssss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

best way for you to start this game is to get Mystery's materials, from www.mysterymethod.com

i know talk about crap and making her laugh is good, but you need some solid routines to get her interested into first, you need to DHV to her, then get IOIs from her.

if you have enough cash get his first DVD, or if you have plenty to spend buy DVD 1-5, as they are very very good.

hope it helps

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Go geek, if she attends class with you then you should be cocky walking her into study sessions at a coffee haus. And what the hell is up with her asking YOUR name? Dude you need to be alittle more cave man with this. Club her on the head with a question and take her out of her fucking book. American chicks are generally more responsive to blunt action-not subtle techniques. Ask her where in America she's from and talk about American Sports or Kanye West or something. Probably what she's begging for is someone to ask her about home. If she isn't really talkative with it just immediately jump back to your question from class oriented materials. If you think you need more IOIs then you should wear something more outlandish during the week and should get her attention with extra note taking or signs that you're busy and perhaps need help. And most of all if any eye contact is established-you had better be ready for your question and rapport. The world is yours. And don't forget about the American war pigs....hehehe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

aite heres how the meet went (with the american exchange student. told her to meet up & we'd do the assignment together)

we met up & went sat down in the common study/hangout area on the couches. I didn't give her no long gaze or nothinl. Chatted. Laughed negged her handwriting maths anything and everything. Told her to come out clubbin tonight but she's been out basically every night since she got here and slept at 5am this mornin so she said she'd just sleep tonight. sounds legit. But yeah did reasonably well I'd say I never got needy or nothin. Stayed on top in control. Joked about us finishing the assignment & selling it to other exchange students and how i'd give her 1% of the takings which i then said I'd go up to 5% cause i was generous. Said she could take me out to dinner with her takings and then shes like yeah then you can take me out with yours. etc etc.

One thing though, is as efast said you need solid routines to get her interested. I tell you now I seen mysterys dvd volume 1 & read his hand book up to page like 160. But i still got no actual solid routine as u say efast. Like all I seemed to do was have random convos or neg her handwritin or somethin like that. Can you recommend 1 or 2 routines? And in terms of eye contact yeah what sorta question / rapport? Even 1 /2 recommendations'd be great.

But yeah i think efast u got it bang on there. I really felt that I was just circling round and round (pickup wise) negging, talking about random stuff. Didn't really feel quality discussion going on as such.

cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

what uni you go to mate?