Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My current g/f told me last night that she's never given anyone a bj. She says it's b/c she's a germaphob and she brushes her teeth like 5 times a day. I would like a bj from her, ive given her oral but she's never gone down on me. I haven't str8 out asked her if she would or wouldn't give me one, but she was talking like she wouldn't want too. How do i convince her that my place is kept pretty clean and that i would really appreciate a bj? I dont think she's ever seen me down their yet, we've had sex and fooled around but it was always with the lights off. Advice would be appreciated,

Thxs, Bone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

have her do it in the shower, and she can wash you just to make sure it's all clean. lol.

thats all i can think of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:07 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
have her do it in the shower, and she can wash you just to make sure it's all clean. lol.

thats all i can think of.

that is good advice!

That is what a lot of those old women that give sex advice say. Take the first oral experience to the shower if they are shy. Be really clean and neatly groomed prior to the shower, so when you jump in, she will see how well you take care of yourself, but by showering, you are reassuring that cleanliness.

As how to ask? Well, that is an impossible question to answer. I have yet to find numerous ways to ask. Have the two of you had sex yet?

You can bring it up (in conversation, outside the bedroom) as if you don' t understand why it isn't happening - because you obviously don't!

You can use sexual innuendos to imply you want her to give you oral: I would love to feel your mouth around me/all over me (credit to someone else, I forget who, but this is the best way I have ever heard.)

you can be blunt and ask for it (sometimes you just have to!)

you can put a flavored condom on and tell her about it - obvious hint.

or you can move your penis to her mouth area...don't be shady, but don't be obvious. If she is willing to try it, she will put it in her mouth.

I wish you all the luck in the world man....blow jobs are AWESOME!