PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Note: Very Long Article - Maybe too long.

Was browsing around the Opening and Approach section & I saw something about approaching girls in University - & that its too small. Which leads to people talking - good/bad, just basically about you/us. And of course you don't want to ruin your repute, thats the No.1 mistake to do in University.

University is a place where you make contacts, for businesses that come in handy at later dates. You do not want to go spoiling that. Of course, people who do ruin their repute still make it, just maybe with an uneasy feeling of knowing people are talking about you.

So, how do you still approach or "get some" without seeming like a pervert.

Don't give hints that you want to have sex. O.K, so your giving the hints, she's giving you back the signals. It feels good, then you go mess it up or worse, forget everything that you've learn so far and again still mess it up. If not, you actually have sex, and you've made her feel like a slut, or she regrets doing it with you. Just trying to make a point.

Play it simple.
University girls are "My GOD, soooo really really kinky", and they really do want to try almost every guy out there. Just you've got to give them that opportunity to let them do it with you.

So what about the opener?
You've gotten eye contact with her - Just smile and say hi. A little smile, a little raise of the hand "hi", then go.

Now you've got an opening chance. Slow game. Don't seem eager, it spoils everything. It really does.

I can't help you with the conversation, look for some topics or something. Personally I'm not good at the conversations, I know eye contact, acting shy/confident when needed. I hardly ever talk - until the time comes.

So, I don't care how you opened her up, but now you have, and your talking. Since your university is small, she most likely knows someone you know (Its even better, if the person she knows is a guy - and they dislike em because of the fact they want to have sex with everyone)

If thats the case. Always remember, everyones a good guy. "Yea Mr.X, he's cool, a bit chaotic though, other than that he's fun"
- When your gonna talk about some one, never talk bad about them
- Don't keep saying the same thing about all of em
- exception, you really really hate them. Keep it short.

What does this tell them?
Well, personally for me in my experiences, most girls always seem to have a game plan of their own.

But, it shows your loyal to your friends - proving self-worth (DHV).

It also lets them know, if you did do anything with them, you wouldn't brag. Would you? Hmm... Anyways thats non of my concern.

So, you've talked, but your probably now in the friend zone, eh? And you don't want to be there.

Now, Bore them
- Talk to your friends
- Ignore them
- Or just put them to sleep

Which of course you pretend not to notice, wait 5 mins or so, best to wait until she leaves to be alone (a sign she wants some attention), no matter what she does just help your ego and think of it as jealousy or something similar (I'm being frank here).

If somehow you find your her coming back to you or you see a chance to go back in. GOOD, its better if its just both of you at this point if not its ok.

Now, if you've watched FRIENDS, the T.V show, in one episode Joey has a story - a story to get laid.

This part is simple, talk about anything of your past, that is a bit sad, but DO NOT look at her, stare into the distance, like its something you're visually seeing as you talk to her.

This is the part, where all girls (seriously never meet a girl do didn't do this), say "awwwww" or "thats so sad", they will definitely kino you.

What you've done until now, is basically act like a girl, in terms they can understand. Its a fact, and when girls get emotional, they do silly things. That includes sex. Only difference is that, you've shown in the following order; interest(not to much), your a nice guy, then your a boring guy, then of a sudden just when they get bored you bring them into a distant past of sadness.

Then its up to you to initiate something bring them somewhere or if your lucky they bring you somewhere.

Right, this post is too long, but in actual fact if you do something similar - its about a 3-4 hour process. At a pub, a party, or just plain chilling.

So why does this work for me? I guess it just suits my personality and style.