Post subject: stumpin me
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

First of all let me say, I am new to posting on here so this may be in the wrong section but I am definately puzzled with this one.

So about 3 months ago I was at a bar with a couple buddies just havin a drink after work....Our waitress was an HB8-9, to jump ahead I got her number and a few days later I called, set up a little meeting and we had a good time.... I found a reason to bolt early and a few days later and a couple texts and she was calling me one night at about 1 in the morning, tipsy after she had been at the club. I went over and we began fooling around but she wouldn't let me f-close. So I blew her off for a couple days and then we hooked up again after the bar.....again nothing....just kinda stopped me in the middle.....Then I was like F**k it .....moved on...

Then last weekend I was out at my club and I run into her at the bar with a couple of her friends. The first of her friends begins talkin to me and then she turns around and is like, "Hey, I was just wondering why you didnt keep my number?" I kinda avoided the convo because I was stuck for a second....Then I proceeded to ask her if she still had mine....Then I left...the next day she called me... so once again I waited a few days and called and tried to set something up and now she is kinda just blowin me off..... Anything I can do to close this one????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:05 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I want you to be honest when I ask these questions

When you fool around with her, do you show her that you want it badly?

As in, let me describe it for you (and yes you can imagine these in your head perverts)

The two of you are kissing, maybe grabbing a bit, and then when you go for the clothes, damn she stops you, you try to freeze her out, but it doesn't work, you try again, but it doesn't work

If this is how it happens pay attention to this, it will change your way of thinking

1. You get to the bedroom/living room/couch/ watever place where sexual things can happen
2. You DONT get close to her, even if she rolls with it, this will later FOR SURE lead to complications (it's better to take it by steps), instead you give her space
3. Enough space for enough time 'till she does either one of these two things, calls you over to seat near by her, or starts to call you with her body languaje (i.e. repeated eye contact, moves just a lil bit closer to you and so on)

Number 2 and 3 are the keys

If you execute these two steps correctly then the process will be a lot smoother cause she will feel she asked for it, you could even give yourself a false constraint (i.e. we shouldn't do this...)

Repeat steps 2 to 3 + False Constraint 'till she literally is moaning for it, then say something like "You want me inside you? Say you want me inside you", she usually will follow, if she doesn't, she doesnt want u bad enough

Does this clear things up for you more?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah man thats perfect. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you think its worth the time, give it a couple more times. Do you honestly think all she wants to do is fool around? She knows whats up. maybe she didnt shave, maybe she didnt feel clean enough, maybe she was on her period. theres alot of shit going on down there. did she tell you anything at all or just push you away?

I dont know about the rest of the steps. Playing hard to get never seems to be a realistic thing to me because men are the aggressors and most women dont want to be in charge in a sexual situation. The constraint is always a good idea. I ALWAYS tell a women whos being difficult that "im not going to do anything with you cause im a good boy, but I can still kiss you and bite you here and here and blablablaelgfjhwdf" -always have the constraint make her smile"....and let off. Stop being a dick and rushing cause thats what im feeling you are doing