PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: triboneus13
Ok so I was back home with my buddies this past weekend. They still live in a small town and we went to a bar that was pretty hick but it had some talent running around. There was a particular group of girls standing near our group of guys that were probably the best looking ones in the bar, although nothing I would consider amazing (probably 3 HB7-8.5s). So I had my camera because I hadn't seen these guys forever and I wanted some pics, anyway I took one in the HBs general direction and got the evil eye from the HB8.5, but not really a bad evil eye. Not wanting to look like a creeper I deleted the pic and told her that I did without even thinking about it. I am currently reading "the Game" and the picture opener instantly came to mind, where you take a picture of you and the girl smiling, straight faced and then her kissing you and then look at the pictures. As I thought of this she said something to one of her friends about me.

At this point I was pretty sure that this routine would work, at least for the first 2 pics.

I was going to say something like:

Madone: Hey sorry about that, it wasn't a good picture of you anyway.
HB: Um whatever
Madone: Here lets take one with that mean face you gave me.
HB: ok i guess
then take smiling and possibly kiss pic, and show her the pics. then take it from there.

I was pretty sure that this would work, and I knew that I would never see her again anyway and I was leaving the state the next day so who cares if I crash and burn. I thought all of these things and I still couldn't bring myself to do it. The longer I stood there the more worthless I felt that I didn't make the move.

I guess what I am asking is what I can do to get myself some balls and open a set?

I knew what to say but I just couldn't do it. All of the girls that I have dated/slept with I meant through friends and never really had to "open" Come to think of it I have never picked up a stranger from a bar, even though I have FC'd in one night with friends of friends. Now I live in a new place and don't know many people and the ones that I do know don't have any HB friends. So I need to either grow some balls or get used to fist pounding.

Thanks for the Advice in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

you attempt at the picture opener was pretty shit. you made yourself out to be the creepy wierd guy taking photos of them from behind them in a corner. Not a turn on. There is no comfort building being done. You have jumped way past a proper opener, comfort and into neg. You have missed vital steps.

For myself - i love to use situational openers. If you use the ones created from other people, they may not fit you or your style. you sounds like you have a outgoing personality - use the fucking thing!!

this is all cricumstantial.....
ie -
(speaking to your mates loudly and moving towards group of girls)

hey guys, this goup over here looks like it may have some artistic flow, can one of you guys take a photo of us?

(hot girl will almost always try to grab it) - go to give her camera and say..
"wait a minute - are you the artistic/ creative one?' you look more like the party drunken one!! and i dont want me camera dropped and broken..

.. from here you can get a group photo then 'hey lets get soem of you guys in here......'

BAM - merged groups.

this is all situational - no A1, A2 bullshit. there is automatic rapport and comfort without busting up their group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: triboneus13
Ok that sounds good lot better than the picture routine from the game. Thanks for the response.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

LOL King that is a AWESOME NEG. I totally like it. I have been using my camera for comfort building which has worked pretty well but havnt used it as an opener. I would totally use that way, sounds like a winner...lol :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Divinity79
Yeah, i gotta hand it to you king. I like it, and i agree with situational openers , Alot of the PUA stuff ive seen and studied fit the mold great in the US, things are mucho different in Scotland.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ming i like the neg :D I also use this opener but i just asked them if they know how the camera works. Your neg sounds better so i'am going to test it.

bye