PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:36 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

(Shark) Ranko Magami's Attract and Date 8 Cd-set

How I gradually learned about seduction (Indirect Method)
---------------------------------------------------------

I laugh when I remember that 2 years ago I'd be asking girls opinions on who lies more and a bit before that I'd be scared out of my pants to even approach.

Really, it all started 3 years ago when I was a virgin. I was really frustrated that I couldn't get a girlfriend and when after a while after pure luck I did get 2 girlfriends in a row, the moment they tried to invite me over to fuck me I was too scared I wouldn't be able to do it right. I waited for a long term relationship of almost a year to start sex.

I had a girl who used to tell me about women, how they are... what they want... she opened my eyes... she told me we should just be friends although I really liked her. She was a bit of a player so we kept in touch. When later she had a boyfriend who was also a player I begged for information about pickup from him. I tried to learn what to do, what to say etc. He gave me a website about seduction. I read and read... and did nothing. After a while I read again and did nothing. It was interesting but didn't solve anything in my real life.

<< SPEED SEDUCTION >>
After a while by accident I discovered Ross Jeffriess www.speed-seduction.com "How to get the women you desire into bed". I lost a couple of nights read it word by word and started applying the stuff. Wow a class mate of mine was really into me and she kissed me. She was ugly but I was so happy I was learning something that would work. On the long term though all that didn't really help cause I was back to being miserable and lonely.

I never did learn routines or patterns. Honestly I'm to lazy for that. I have my own life stories I can tell. I'm a very socialy active person, I have things to tell... that can relate to lots of situations. And yet I wasn't myself. I was someone else... someone who was arrogant, macho, alpha as we call it. I wasn't really relaxed, but rather just trying to get attention, trying to please.

<< MYSTERY METHOD & RSD >>
I then read about mystery www.mysterymethod.com , and his infield workshops and I was simply amazed. I started to approach groups but usually get nowhere and would just be the group entertainer and some other guy would get the girl I wanted.

I started negging them, started amog-ing every guy in the group and would get higher value that way. I started to boast about things.

A guy was teaching me how to do backturns in order to punish her for doing something bad.

I was being taught how to manipulate, how to tame a woman rather then seducing her. I learnt that and for a while it worked... I had 2 one night stands using all that. The women weren't that beautiful but I was getting laid and I was happy. I wasn't able to get a relationship though, real-hate-shionships as Ross calls them. You see I'm the romantic type of guy and I am truly fulfilled when I both have a relationship and have affairs on the side >.

It was all fine and dandy but suddenly I realised I had no real friends. I didn't care about any of the women I was with. I was just a manipulating machine. I used people. i didn't care for them or helped them or be reciprocal.

At that time I would never buy a girl a drink even if I enjoyed the date. I followed rules... do this, don't do that... all the time I'd be thinking to myself what to do next...

Should I kissclose her now... "Would you like to kiss me"... Say "I didn't say I'd let you" if she refuses. (Translation: Insult her if needed, regain your fake confidence.)

Have I done enough attraction? Let's tell her a rapport story... what is she doing? How many IOI's? What should I do now? What about now? What does she feel like? Have I told her enough... Have I talked enough? Did I brake any rules... Am I being alpha enough... Am I dominating the conversation? Have I properly responded to her shit-tests? Did I pass her tests? Does she want to do this or that?

All these questions pumped into my brain... I was never really relaxed... that's why during some fcloses I had trouble relaxing enough to really enjoy the intimacy of it all... because I was to stressed to perform and be perfect all the time that I blew it. The same concept applies everywhere when you TRY TO HARD and don't really have confidence in yourself.

<< 2 YEARS AGO >>
Wow so many things have happened in the last 2 years, I really think I've grown up in this period. On and off I tried to learn more about myself, other people but nothing conistent. I wasn't motivated enough to evolve. Pure luck would sometimes help me run into things though.

2 years ago I fell inlove with a girl who wouldn't have sex with me, I wanted her so bad that I accepted she had another guy who fucked her while I let her enjoy time with me and I behaved so romantic. All this agony went on for almost a year. I soon got obsessed with her. Ofcourse she then broke up with me... I had let her lead all the relationship and because of my frustrations and lack of confidence I even blamed her for many things and she felt no protection next to me. I didn't understand all that then and really suffered and I both loved and hated her. I think she was the first one I thought about marrying.

I then felt it was time for me to commit. Commit to change. Change myself to something better. I didn't like myself. So on 1st of February 2005 I started a bootcamp on a local seduction forum where I had to do different missions in street approaching. I had big excuses but I went with wings in the field so it was easier cause they were more experienced. In a month I'd have met interesting guys in the Romanian Community who I absorbed all the information I could from. I modeled things from all of them and in no time I was on my way to success. I became good at manipulation, persuasion, amog-ing...really good at amoging... at putting people off... at atracting attention and hurting other people's feelings which made me more confident and girls more attracted to me. It worked... wow. I had a blast... I was finally having success.

At first I thoigh Direct was just an opener
-------------------------------------------

And then... an year ago... I discovered DIRECT METHOD . At first to me Direct was just an opener... telling them a compliment... a better way to chat up a girl right? At the bootcamp where I first started approaching there was a mission where I had to tell a girl I liked her smile and then eject. The reactions were good and I even continued talking to some of them but usually the approach would freeze after a while... I would be insecure and not know what to keep talking about in order to entertain her.

Once, I met a guru in the Romanian community who told me how to open direct so I tried to memorise how he told me he approached... the way he sounded, looked and touched her instantly at the approach.

In July 2006 I went to a TV show where I had to approach girls in the street, on the beach, at pubs. I did like 40 approaches that day. My opener was "You are cute. I want to get to know you". Every single time I tried the way that guy taught me.

I collected 10 numbers and only 1 girl came at a date that evening. 1/40 success rate. Hm... I rushed for their number and in our 5 minute talk they didn't really get to know me and feel a connection with me. Back then I was still racing for numbers and the rejects I had were because I didn't really feel what I was saying when opening and because I was still learning what leading and deep rapport meant.

All these discoveries came later... when I got to listen to:

(Shark) Ranko Magami's Attract and Date 8 Cd-set at www.attractanddate.com
------------------------------------------------

Truly understanding the direct method made me realise how important and how fulfilling it is to go for what you want, to face and defeat your fears and be honest to yourself and others.

In this cdset Shark systematicly explains you what the Direct Method is.

Had it not been for this method I'd be still approaching whatever girls where left. It then came time to go for the girls I really liked!

In the cdset shark also gives you missions to do in order to get out of your negative pattern into a successful one. It's all very smooth with easy missions at start and yet powerful as they pile up into deep conclusions you make for yourself. I can assure you, you're going to have a lot of AHA moments!

I realised what the society matrix worked like and how to get out of it in order to escape from fear of approach.

I realised the true nature of attraction and how important is to first give value to yourself and not seek approval.

I realised what women really want... what they like and want to hear in order to know you are the Prince, the charming guy she's always dreamed about. I am now the guy she read about in the fairy tales... She can feel it in my smile... she can feel it in my body language, in how I approach her... in how she connects to me.

I also learnt how to spot Society Blockers and how to fight them and get to action. I didn't realise I had so many types of excuses and that I wasted so many opportunities because of that.

I learnt how to approach properly and how to lead the conversation in the right way. I learnt how to feel confident by being myself at the same time.

I began to understand women a lot better and stopped seeing everything as a shit-test and how to reply to that. That behaviour used to backfire on me. Now i just look at what she's feeling and now what to do next. It's so good to be in charge. It's so good not to depend on other people's texts. It's so good to be yourself and enjoy it!

I used to be a control freak before... Trying too much to dominate and being needy in that way. That usually broke the rapport I had with the girl, all because of my insecurity and the rules I thought I had to go by.

I know now it all comes from within and that as long as you believe in yourself and care for her things work out fine. I prefer being honest and going for the women I like so that the rapport I have is honest and genuine.

I lost a lot of fcloses through Last Minute Resistance. I used to do freezeouts, manipulate her and be mean and cold if I didn't get what I wanted. I even tried to convince them rationally that it's good to have sex with me. They then knew I didn't want a relationship from them so they refused to go further and they also didn't feel respect (I was pushy and I'd try to impose). It was very frustrating to me. They tried to see what my intentions were and I failed again and again to show what they wanted.

The tips Shark gives about dating are great... I use them and things work out a lot better. Deep within, women are sensitive and romantic. Some just say they're not. Never forget that.

All in all the cd'es are perfect for someone just beginning Direct. If Indirect hasn't worked for you, give Direct a try, it might be the best choice you have ever maked concerning your dating life.

The cdset takes you from newbie to advanced. It busts your excuses and helps you on your way to success in all aspects of your life, women esspecially.

Now, I have no problems approaching the women I like, direct... the right way. And when I'm in a group I ignore everything but the girl. She has all my attention. She usualy introduces herself after the approach and we start to get to know each other and sometimes she introduces me to her group or if i'm in a hurry we exchange phone numbers and meet in a different day.

Women fall inlove with me all the time now... In this world rules are different... in fact there are no rules since YOU ARE THE RULER.

The Direct Lifestyle & Consequences
-----------------------------------
The great thing about being Direct is that it changes your whole lifestyle.
I started truly believing in myself and leading myself into opportunities. By leading myself other people started following me in different sittuations. Suddenly my opinion really mattered. I even coached a few guys from different parts of the country to use the Direct Method I had learnt. I could instantly see results in them by using missions simillar to the ones in the CDset and explaining them and DEMONSTRAING them the right attitude. I am glad I could help them because I truly believe Direct Method is the way to go in life.

A great consequence about having a direct attitude is that I can now use all the things I learnt in the previous methods. I now use NLP tactics for deeper rapport and with nostalgia I play with material from before. They all work now... once the proper atitude is set. It's not in the words, it's in the underlying layer which is much more important.

I went to France this year on a school project that we won. I believed in my team from the beginning. We made good impression everywhere we went after I coached them using the Direct No-Excuser, Optimistic, Open, Honest, Powerful mentality. We did a public presentation which kicked ass and we even received applauses after the presentation, the only presentation that received applauses, as a mater of fact.

So you see my friend, the Direct Mentality changes your whole look on life and helps you to be a successful person both in your social life and career. I urge you to listen to the CD'es and to see life different from now on, the natural way. You can now truly understand what "JUST BE YOURSELF" really means and how to do it and not get hurt but really be appreciated for it.
Take care and I hope you will not ignorre this message. In this vast world of misleading information it might be the only thing that can help you have a truly fulfilled life.

Sorin.

FREE 15 minute online coaching, FREE 1 FR Feedback or Learn how to make women fall in love with you during a LIVE WORKSHOP. Just email me at sorin@deepinteractions.com Business site: www.deepinteractions.com