Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:44 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I am in a very long relationship and soon getting married. I wouldn`t call myself PUA anymore. I was always natural w females and had plenty of success before finding "the One". She was tough cookie. Although I was sure she is totally interested (her friends told me that although it was so obvious anyway) she was very hard to get because she was affarid of my reputation, that is, that I will hurt her. Use and leave. I was forced to try to convince her that I was like that only cause I couldn`t find the "right one". Finally we ended up together and it lasts for almost 8yrs. During that long period, I left the game but the game didn`t left me :D . Saying that, I don`t want to say that I continued to game HB`s like I did before. I changed my habbits, I didn`t run out every day, hitting clubs, gaming every HB that moves near me. Instead, I spend most of the time with her, not because SHE wanted it but because I wanted it. All of that was waaay before Neil wrote a book and I even became aware of a PU society. After I read the book, I became interested in all this stuff, mostly because I wanted to understand why I had lot of succes and what I did wrong when I failed.

How does former suuccesfull PUA behaves in LTR? Well, as i said, I don`t go out in the evening much with buddies like I did before. We rather spend time going out in pairs, with girls (or wifes). Also, I spend lot of time working, training and doing stuf that makes me happy like driving bike or playing soccer. Anyway, like I said I don`t run from a game. Now it consists more from a day game where I like to game HB`s whit which I come across in everday life (on work, on the street, in the gym, in the shopping malls, on the beach etc.). I also have a great job where I am meeting plenty of HB`s and I game them casually, not trying to much. Amazing thing is that success comes much more naturaly and easy then when you try hard. Also, I game them to the level where I am sure that she is baked and cooked and (almost always) I stop there. I feed my PUA ego and thst (almost always) satisfy me. The problem occurs when I drink alcohol (veeery rarely) cause I have much trouble to control myself to not do anything after I reach that level.

How do you stay 8 yrs in a relatshionship? Of course you cannot fake your personality so long. Thats why I hate canned routines and stuff. You can seduce somebody with your DHV stories about dating strippers and protecting your little friend from a 7 feet buly, but sooner or later, if you are a fake, thst will come out and you will loose all the credibility. If you are not born like that (I fortunately am), you have to work hard to BECAME a person that you thinks will be interesting to females. Work on your body, be a good student, find a great job, find some crazy hobbies, create a big social network etc. Being such a person, you will find such a girlfriend and when 2 people both have great, fullfield lifes, they will never become bored with each other. There will always be a positiv tension between both of them.

My "chosen one" doesn`t know about PUA society but she knows me very well, in other words, she knows that I am, what society would call "natural born player". I don`t even hide from her that I will always be nice to all the people around me, including other HB`s and that is somenthing she accepted as something she cannot change. I a way, that is good because she knows she never can`t take me for granted and that works opposite aswell. Thats my story.

Anyway, I hope I answered on some of your Q`s! :wink:

Marco

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:41 am 
Dedicated Member

Whoah Marco, thats something I would really call an advice...

...but I know you can do better too of course :D!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:42 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

hobbit, I am doing a big piece on relationships...I of course am going to need it proof read; maybe i'll use that as an excuse to get it to you first.

:)

what I'll say for now, is that becoming a PUA artist should have changed you positively. You have to maintain those great changes....but you have to put on hold your learned skills and tools.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:03 am 
Moderator Emeritus

sir, the objective was to drench you in wonderful relationship information, not to make you proofread

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Six months and counting for me.

I recommend you to first learn the real canned game. I mean, you get a feeling of how it is to game. When you can grasp that stuff, let's get over into more natrual game. David DeAngelo is a great man, in my opinion, since he teaches how to be fun, not to act fun.

On my current GF i used a combo of his stuff, some canned.. but most of the stuff came from me. As Marco Polo said - YOU HAVE TO BE AUTHENTIC FROM THE START! Sure, you can use the cube on your future GF, but using non-real stories will not work in the end.

I had a bit of luck when I got my GF, since I was holding a few events (LAN-party^^). Having 80 people being dependent upon you is a DHV, no matter if it is DJ-ing or geek-ing.

I believe that the most important component in a relationship is trust. Trust is the belief of someone doing something for your sake, even though she does not directly gain by doing so. I believe that my GF does not cheat on me, even though she might get more sex that way etc etc.
You demonstrate trust by trusting her. EXPECT THE BEST from her. Let her do it, even though you know she will fuck up.

Secondly, you must be able to talk about everything. This is a prolem, atleast from my side. She can tell me everything, but I can't do the same. I think this is something more PUA's have trouble with. Can you ever tell her about how you are constantly push-pulling her inside the relationship? Nah, I don't think so. I don't even think about it anymore, but if I analyse myself I can find the occations.

However, she need to be able to tell you whatever. Else negative tension will build and fuck things up.

Facher

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Marco Polo that was a great post 8)