Post subject: Any Given Sunday Speech
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:17 am 

The other day as I saw this video about this motivation speech in the movie ("Any Given Sunday") I started thinking that this speech is like the life of a PUA.

Let me get this thing clear before you see the video. Think about yourself as a team where you have to use Inner Game - to Success in Outer Game, where you have to create Attraction and the Comfort...

Think the transformation your going to make/or your going through/The transformation you want as being in hell as an AFC and becoming the person you want to be.

Believe that getting the opener right after practicing it in the field will be the inch by inch you need to take, to finally do something to improve yourself.

Imagine each time you Sarge you have to be willing to die to forget about what other thinks... your reputation, the social fear and stand up against that Approach Anxiety and be available to fight for that inch to open that set; and win this girl one Inch at a Time.

You have to put together all this components together all the Inner and Outer Game together to make it work as a team or your going to fail in each aspect as an individual.

Believe in yourself, and fight for what you want.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs[/youtube]

Now please tell me, What you want to do with your life. Are you brave enough to become what you want to be.. or your going to sit there and just watch others become what they want.

Go out, sarge, fail, feel nothing, and get up, thats whats life is... And what separate the good ones from the best ones.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Last edited by xfman on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I got to say this is one of those videos that i think everybody should watch every day when you wake up. Just watching this gives you motivation to do whatever you want in life, whether its being the alpha everyone loves at a party or taking that risk at your job. Life is all about going that extra mile and taking what is yours. Cause if you dont take some one else will. So tonight when i go out to sarge ill keep this video in the back of my mind thanks for the clip xfman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Oh hell yeah, xfman the post is right on the money and thank's for the awesome vid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Nice one Xfman. Like everything in life, PUA requires determination and hard work. If we are willing to do that we will succeed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:23 pm 

Quote:
I got to say this is one of those videos that i think everybody should watch every day when you wake up. Just watching this gives you motivation to do whatever you want in life, whether its being the alpha everyone loves at a party or taking that risk at your job. Life is all about going that extra mile and taking what is yours. Cause if you dont take some one else will. So tonight when i go out to sarge ill keep this video in the back of my mind thanks for the clip xfman
I agree with you man.

I really think this is a real motivation speech because it is like someone successful is telling you how you can do it.

The persons that fight for that inch are the ones that make the difference and yeah, Like Reset also said; This applies for everything in life not only for PU. This talks about determination and confidence, just an awesome video that gives out a great advice. And the real qualities that separate the good ones from the best ones.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Other than Mel Gibson's "Freedom" speech from Braveheart (always a winner with us scots hehe) this is one of the greatest inspirational videos in cinema history!!! Simply as it can be viewed on so many levels and can be interpreted into a confidence builder for your inner game.

Thanks for sharing it with us

Fusion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:37 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

yea but i reckon that they won the match, an william wallace didnt, :P still ur rite mate its a great speech...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: popwarskater9182
Great video. There are alot of things all around us that tell us to keep fighting. videos, music, tv. And we tend to not notice these things. But all these messages bear only one thing, that you can't just sit around and wait for someone to hand you the golden key, you have to fight for what you want, whether it's fame, fortune, lust, or just peace with yourself. Once again thanks for the video, it's up there with the Rocky quote I have as my signature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:02 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: KrylonBlueHeart
This reminded me of a quote from the movie "Coach Carter"

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. "

This was taken from a book by Marianne Williamson and then used in the movie but still inspiring anyway