PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I hung out with a girl a couple weeks ago. Before we met the first time we were talking a lot more than we are now. Now its pretty much just e-mail here and there. But we do have plans in a few days (which were made by e-mail), and we will probably be alone. I screwed up the first time by trying to kiss too soon, and was rejected (I'm clearly a newbie). I didn't make a big deal about it. And we had a good time during what was left of the night - I didn't try again. So I guess I have two questions:

1) How can I make sure that I generate attraction when we get together.

2) Is there anything I should do to make sure she doesn't flake on me before we meet? (when I've called lately she hasn't called back - just sent back a friendly text message or e-mail, so I'm not sure if it's a good idea to call again).

Any advice would be very appreciated!

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:03 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: jepisto16
this is a good question man.

To me what I would do is

generate interst by giving her your DHV stories. Kinoing her, to make her feel comfortble infront of you, crak jokes therefore she knows u are COCKY AND FUNNY. and go for a K close.
when U fell there is enough IOI 3 .

Magic J .