Post subject: Kino??
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Um im not the type to naturally want to touch women i just when im out socializing even if im attracted to them i just rarely ever feel the desire to touch them ??? On the other hand I have a romantic loser type freind when a 2 set comes up and does a warm approach to our group of freinds he will just walk right up and hug them and i go hmm ?? maybe i should do that. I dont want to copy my freind but what should i do??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Kino escalation. Slowly escalate. Touch their arm or anything when making a point.

Carpe Diem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

its not about toching her its about letting her feel u, stuff like letting her feel u when u move ur arms, stuff like that, such as moving ur feet towards hers

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have/had a problem with
the easiest way is just to introduce a lot of kino at the beginning of meeting her, just make that who you are and she will accept it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ahhh KINO. It is a beautiful thing. I can't stress it enough. Every post I make I almost always mention it. I'm telling you it makes all the difference in attracting women. So when your friend hugs them have you noticed him have success as far as attracting the woman? If he is doing it right they are probably all over him after that. Anyway women love to be touched. Don't think about it just do it quick. She'll only think its wierd if you do. Like charge said just make it who you are.

Here is something easy you can do. After talking to some women for a minute or two. Stop and look away and then turn back to them and lightly rub her on the arm or back and say hey I will be right back. See when you look away it is then natural to turn back toward her and get her attention by lightly rubbing her arm or back and saying something to her. Does that make sense? Or just walk away and then do it when you go back to her instead. You know when you come back it's natural to make your presence known again with a gentle touch. Just remember this. You want your touch to be memorable. I don't know how to explain it without writing a couple more paragraphs. Just work on it. There is a way to trigger what I personally call her boyfriend feelings. But you are better off not trying to get too fancy right away. Because if you don't know what you are doing you could creep her out very easily. So just work on a nice a light touch for now. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: xxorginizmxx
Its very important to use kino, and start it fairly early. If you dont do it she wont be used to your touch which creates problems later on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes kino is good , but you can not use it a lot in the begining because it might look creepy ,few touches are ok, but do not overdo it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Yes kino is good , but you can not use it a lot in the begining because it might look creepy ,few touches are ok, but do not overdo it
my sentiments exactly, its good to get her used to your touch but you dont want to freak her out and start to make her feel uncomfortable,Pay attention to your body positioning, touching her can be a good part of rapport building, look at the Ross Jeffries stuff, his full game is practically based on touching chics he has just met lol,however you have to remember youre body language and voice tone too and dont place too much emphasis on the kino.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You can find Ross Jeffries stuff on Youtube.

I use kino all of the time. On everyone really.

I was on a date at a pretty nice resteraunt and convinced the GM to server us a desert sampler, which they did not have on the menu.

My date (our second one) told me I should be in sales. I laughed and explained to her about kino. The art of seduction through touch but that it was not a sexual thing. More of a comfort thing.

The entire rest of the date she was 'practicing' on me.

I do not agree with using it on someones back as the first time. For that to not be creepy, you have to already be fairly advanced in stages and there are plenty of other opportunities before then.

I start with touching the top or bottom of the forearm first.
I am fairly animated when I speak (moving my hands around) and it is very natural to extend my hand out a bit more and touch them in one of those two places, depending on their position.

With the GM, his arm was on the end of the table and as I was talking with him, I laid it on top to provide emphasis with what I was saying.

Now here is the hard part. You are not grabing it. Not at all. If you do, you will piss them off. Do it with an open hand.

After I have done this a couple of times (which could be in a matter of a minute) I will escalate. Touch their hand, squeeze it lightly, back to arm. If I find there are resceptive to all of this (if they do not look at where you are touching, but still listening to you) I will escalate further.

For a sitting down position, I will use the knee. But I will start with just one finger, light tap on the knee. Ad more fingers, longer stay.... Then I will escalate further.

By this point I will use a hand on their hip, around their waist.

After this, they are very comfortable with me touching them, to include me standing their holding their hand or around their waist.

Double Your Dating by DD
(This will work on your inner game)

http://www.freewebs.com/xfman/
(This will work on your outer game)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Its just crazy on all the replies i get from the stuff i dont care about that much all the input for kino is great but haha idk WHINE WHINE!!! lol

anyways ive been working on alot of stuff lately and will get back to the forums sometime

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If it's loud in a club and I lean forward to tell a girl something, I touch her shoulder. It comes as a natural "move closer, it's loud, you won't hear me otherwise". Try that. Maybe the first touch is the most difficult. Later it's easier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
If it's loud in a club and I lean forward to tell a girl something, I touch her shoulder. It comes as a natural "move closer, it's loud, you won't hear me otherwise". Try that. Maybe the first touch is the most difficult. Later it's easier.
Thats what we in the PUA community call PECKING, never do that. Its a DLV! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:50 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Its just crazy on all the replies i get from the stuff i dont care about that much all the input for kino is great but haha idk WHINE WHINE!!! lol

anyways ive been working on alot of stuff lately and will get back to the forums sometime
??
You ask for advice and then bag everyone out for whining? That's pretty lame man.

Kino is extremely important, especially if you want any kind of physical interaction at any stage in the relationship.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yup im the type that contridicts myself alot so thats for pointing out that im an ass lmao

But take everything with a grain of salf mann

its just a pua forum