Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm a huge fan of the blazer as well...i've got black, khaki, and white. They really do complete any outfit I wear. The last time I wore the white one, I had girls approaching ME just to comment on it. Not only that, but other guys noticed, which led to meeting a bunch of new people, which social proofed me all night.

Hair recently became a big part of my game as well. I cut my (normally long) hair much shorter and experimented with spiky styles. I sport a fo-hawk quite well, but since I live in Iowa, some people jumped to conclusions and thought I was gay...silly Iowans. It still works great for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I'm a huge fan of the blazer as well...i've got black, khaki, and white. They really do complete any outfit I wear. The last time I wore the white one, I had girls approaching ME just to comment on it. Not only that, but other guys noticed, which led to meeting a bunch of new people, which social proofed me all night.

Hair recently became a big part of my game as well. I cut my (normally long) hair much shorter and experimented with spiky styles. I sport a fo-hawk quite well, but since I live in Iowa, some people jumped to conclusions and thought I was gay...silly Iowans. It still works great for me.
haha, they thought you were gay, thats pretty funny.

Post subject: england
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

how do u wear a school unifrom to suit pua stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:21 pm 
Dedicated Member

Huge cowboy hat with funky colours.

Post subject: grooming
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As long as you are well groomed , finger nails , clean shave or if you wear stubble keep it tidy , have you hair styled to suit you best by a good stylist and clean ironed clothes all help with first impressions whatever style your going for

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

For clothes that are simply insane:

www.cryoflesh.com

That's cryo flesh, not cry of flesh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i have been wearing jeans and a casual dress shirt, something that is bright color, that i can wear unbuttoned with a shirt underneath, also i have been wearing a necklace with a bathtub plug on it, it seems to draw alot of attention and i get alot of girls coming up to me asking whats with the bathtub plug.. just need to think of some clevor response to that one lol. but when the girls try to touch it, i love using the hands off the merchandise this shit aint free " it works great, and usually gets some kino esculation from it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'm going more in the classic direction;

Dark red shirt, and waistcoat and pinstriped slacks.

I've been looking into hats and stuff now;

Other than that I've been crashing styles; normal natural colours, and band t-shirts (Bands like Mayhem and other Black Metal bands, some with the option of, if the girl looks at it, playing with her, having her try to read the names, or writings on the shirt.)

This way I can also game metal/goth-chicks if I see a cute one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

here is a cool article on peacocking:

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Get-a- ... id=1391523

Post subject: Clean Unique, Odd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Myztajay

All clothes are fitted, clean and ironed

this part is hard, i know, i had to trash almost an entire wardrobe of baggy or non- form fitting clothes but now presentation of me is so much better.
You can definnetly pick up women doing the opposite dirty loose and wrinkled, but "pick up isn't about picking up women it's about making a life"- mystery. Consider that!

Bracelets of all sorts that reflect me in someway, not just some dush bag props to attract attention.
(In early stages of learning those types of thing are useful to teach u mechanics of peacocking and confidence in difficult/ odd situations lol.)

Nails Clean(i try), but painting them ain't me, (i'm not knocking it if ur at the stage where u have to get over social anxiety or u just like them)

[u]Ties[/u]- i like ties because they give proffessional appeal to you for no damn good reason. always counter balance the formalness of ties with casual clothes like jeans, peircing, and sometimes a foul mouth. (multi layer person)

Tattoos- u cant really wear tattoos and they are not for everybody, but if u get something meaningful to you, it tells something about u (1 in 5 people have tattoos) think about it.

Goggles, bike chain necklaces spacesuit, etc are all good as long as u can explain them. honestly. Peacocking is to demonstrate you ARE different not ACTING like ur different.

Post subject: Re: Clean Unique, Odd
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:41 am 
Mr. Nemo

Quote:
Bracelets of all sorts that reflect me in someway, not just some dush bag props to attract attention.
(In early stages of learning those types of thing are useful to teach u mechanics of peacocking and confidence in difficult/ odd situations lol.)
In my opinion it is best not to wear bracelets but a watch instead. Because to me bracelets for the most part are female items.
Quote:
Ties[/color]- i like ties because they give proffessional appeal to you for no damn good reason. always counter balance the formalness of ties with casual clothes like jeans, peircing, and sometimes a foul mouth. (multi layer person)
Ties for the most seem to be out of fashion. I am not saying you should not wear one if it goes with the overall outfit. But it is also best to keep an eye on current fashion trends.
Quote:
Tattoos- u cant really wear tattoos and they are not for everybody, but if u get something meaningful to you, it tells something about u (1 in 5 people have tattoos) think about it.
I remember hearing about some tattoo ink that was semi permanent as it comes off after several showers or something. But while it is on, it looks like the real deal. I try and find the name of the ink and post it.
Quote:
Goggles, bike chain necklaces spacesuit, etc are all good as long as u can explain them. honestly. Peacocking is to demonstrate you ARE different not ACTING like ur different.
And by different you mean standing out? Because that is what peacocking is.

Also Remy please don't use the color red in your post. It does not work very well with the forums colors. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't really bother peacocking and if I do, it is more in a unique item of clothing way (I get opened regularly on my shoes, I am slowly becoming a shoe freak). Other than that clean and well fitted works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:20 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I don't really bother peacocking and if I do, it is more in a unique item of clothing way (I get opened regularly on my shoes, I am slowly becoming a shoe freak). Other than that clean and well fitted works.
You and your shoes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:54 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

lmao sadly its completely true lol, although I have banned myself from buying any more shoes until I have at least bought some new jeans and tee's.

That said I have major cravings for something like this http://www.kurtgeiger.com/dynamic/eshop ... lassic.jpg

now I've just gotta avoid the charity shops (if I see them I will buy them)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i believe that you should dress with something that you like and you feel confortable in it.So it in numerous occasions if you are dressing up in casual clothes or when dressing up as a rockstar or something if you fell confidence and like it,it will boost up your game and you may also get rid of approach anxiety,cause when you know that you look great in these clothes you get an extra boost for your game.