Post subject: 10 and 9 Problem
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi people a message for you,,,, yesterday I went to a bar,,, and kissed 3 girls "all these stuff are working great" the guys there were jealous,,, about the new PUA "Paquitao" lol, but yesterday I tried the gran finaly of the night I went on a 10 yes that's it a 10,,, but the openers routines didn't work she cut me off quickly.. and I was wondering that I need something to cause impact something to hold their attention,,,, and I don't know what to looking for,,,,,, fellas PUAS any sugestion....???? HOw could be an opener to hold a their attention I was wondering that routine to chose one number 0 to 10 and them always chose 7,,, but here it don't work... stranger isn't it

Don't care my english is horrible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Paquitao

What did you say to her?

If she's a total HB10... you really got to up the level of negs. Really bust her balls. I find that HB10's care so much about their looks and if you end up showing that you see RIGHT THROUGH IT and also showing that she's NOT GOOD ENOUGH for you in terms of looks, you'll really get her attention because she's very use to men telling her how good looking she is. She wants to experience something different, even though it's not a good compliment, its different and she'd want to know why you have such high standards, also.. being a HB10 she wants EVERY guy in the room to worship her and since you are clearly not she will try to get that, just make sure you dont fall in for her traps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi Finesse

I went with the jealous girlfriend, at that time she was alone so I couldn't do what I normaly do, win the friends first,,,, I think that she don't even listened what I told her in the opener,,, so my game doesn't work I couldn't even use negs, she cut me off first.... Saying that she has a boyfriend, blablala.... that's ok like we say It's all fun.. lets see next time....... :roll: THx for the aswer