PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Give a woman an orgam without touch!

Does anyone know how? This is something i´ve been thinking alot about. I have lately been trying to give woman that i get close with pleasure in more subtle and or different ways. It´s alot of fun because you give them experiences that they have never had before... And I want to get better at it!

Does anyone know anything about the subject? Maybe you know how, or know of some books?

Mørk

Last edited by Mørk on Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Go read all of David Shade's material.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Who is David Shade? Is he an author?

Post subject: Coregasm
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Google "coregasm" and "men's health", if nothing else it makes for unusual conversation :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

david shade is the author of 'masterful lover', he talks a lot about giving yr chic an orgasm without touch, but it involves hypnosis. the book is pretty expensive, but can be dowloaded from a file sharing site.

a lot of wot he says is pretty good shit, but i have often wondered about it's accuracy/truthfulness. i spose the only way to know is 2 put it to the test.

dm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:49 pm 

In my experience It is really but really hard to give a girl an orgasm without touching her. but it is possible. But the girl have to be in a complete state of concentration almost in a trance state.

This principle is based in the fact of a human using his/her mind to imagine sexual intercourse. The next step is the use of appropriate words and phrases to turn on the girl. This is also used in Phone sex and Cyber/text sex . In the last two they use the voice and the words to create a sexual state and to produce excitation.

Imagination is a powerful tool

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I recently knew about a Guru in Russia who know how to doit but i think its almost impssible cause this girls where highly trained yoga performers and they were extra-mentaly suggested but i think is an intresting topic

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:23 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Discovery Channel Pattern, anyone? Supposedly, it can give a girl an orgasm. Anybody wanna verify this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

no verification from me, but definately keepin my eyes open.. i anyone can confirm, definately interested!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Give a woman an orgam without touch!

Does anyone know how? This is something i´ve been thinking alot about. I have lately been trying to give woman that i get close with pleasure in more subtle and or different ways. It´s alot of fun because you give them experiences that they have never had before... And I want to get better at it!

Does anyone know anything about the subject? Maybe you know how, or know of some books?

Mørk
hahhahhahahahahahahhahahahha

"It´s alot of fun because you give them experiences that they have never had before" I am sure no girl has got an orgasm off of mind control-hhahaa.

But girls can get turned on, is that what you mean?

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

David Shade's Hot Phone Sex course gives details of how to give an orgasm over the phone, one where the woman is touching herself, another where she isn't.

I haven't done it over the phone, but I have done it. In my case it was with my then LTR but I believe this can be done first time, over the phone with no touching, *IF* you've had lots of practice. I personally am shit at talking on the phone even to most of my mates(!), so in person is better for me!

So I was with my LTR. We were meeting up for the evening, no particular plans. I decide to go and find a restaurant I walked past once that looked pretty good, never been there before so it would be interesting. Turns out the restaurant is really posh, but it's within my budget so we go for it.

We have a great meal and talk about everything under the sun. We have fun, laugh out loud, we talk about deep stuff, talk about relationships, philosophy, a bit of sex, everything. It's a great meal, a great experience, a great connection. We have the full three courses and I'm stuffed and sleepy. We leave the restaurant and walk back to my place. It's a cold night and a bit misty, which gives a nice romantic vibe to the whole thing. (Note for newbies: it is not necessary to have a misty night for this to work!) But I'm tired and even thinking of skipping sex tonight.

One thing that we had touched on at the meal, but had spoken about in detail before then, is her fantasies. One of these was to be tied up. I'd been trying to set this up for a while but never sorted the logistics. As I was walking home I remembered I had a couple of scarves in my room so it could happen, and it might be worth sacrificing some sleep for! I raised the idea with my GF and she started to get excited. I started talking about what might happen, making sure my language was very sensual and descriptive. I was essentially starting the phone sex routine without using the phone!

She was getting into it big time. We got home and as soon as we were in my room we both started stripping off. I made sure not to touch her though, I was going to make the best use of her fantasy as I could, which meant being tied up before I started taking advantage of her.

Using the two scarves I tied her hands to the headboard of the bed, not tightly, but tight enough to give the impression. By now everything was in place. She was already writhing in excitement from what was happening, the connection, the fantasy, the seductive language. And lo and behold, before I had even finished tying the second scarf, it happened.

Her breathing got quicker. She was already moaning my name. Writhing on the sheets. And then, totally unexpectedly, she started shaking, raising her hips into the air, shuddering, screaming "Oh my god!" over and over. She was having an orgasm. A proper, full-blown orgasm. And I hadn't even touched her.

"Did you just come?" I asked. "Yes," she replied, "fuck me now. Fuck me. I want you in me!"

Well that wouldn't be any fun now, would it? So I teased her a bit more, started caressing her, but didn't fuck her. After about five minutes of caressing, teasing, light spanking and massaging, I entered her and immediately she had another raging orgasm. I started fucking her and the rest is history.

We had sex for the next hour. Most of the time I was talking into her ear telling her how hard I was fucking her, and how hard she was going to come. I came three times, and she lost count. Every couple of minutes it seemed like she was having another orgasm. Or maybe it was the same one, still reverberating around her. A while afterwards I asked her how many times she came. She couldn't answer as she lost count, plus they weren't necessarily separate, they all blurred into one. Afterwards she couldn't stop going on about how I was a "sex god," "the best fuck in the world," and how she had never had so may and so powerful orgasms before. I felt quite pleasant after that, I can tell you! ;o)

But the first orgasm came without any touching at all. To recap in case you aren't sure how this happened, here's the overview:

- Trust (from LTR but there are other ways to get this even on ONS)
- Connection at multiple levels (from the meal)
- Using her fanstasies for our mutual benefit
- Descriptive, sensual, and eventually dirty language.
- The mental aspect translates into an orgasm without touching, and multiple, powerful orgasms during actual sex.

Hope that helps. All credit goes to David Shade and his materials. Any questions please let me know.

Post subject: Is this a hoax!?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I didn't know I can't post URLs. That's ok; just youtube "Andrew Barnes" and see the links "Andrew Barnes awakening the sexual energy channels with Uma" and "Andrew Barnes awakening the sexual energy channels with Tanya"

Without touching them, this guy seemed to make them reach orgasms.

I want to say this is just a hoax....it got to be! Cause it's impossible. There must be some tricks or just a straight lie.

But there's another guy: shantam nityama (you can google him and go to his homepage to check out the video clips), who is claimed to be able to do that too, and seems to be well-respected.... In fact, this Nityama "sex guru," in another clip, even digitally stimulated vigorously a woman's private part to make her squirt. Damn, is that ever possible and ETHICAL?

I really don't think this to be true, but it seems many claim that they've experienced that. What do you guys think? Anybody has heard about that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hello guys,

i know this is an old post but the topic is just so great. With the material from David Shade & Wendi Friesen i learned how to master this stuff. You can find the video's all over the internet.

We started learning it the "David" way trough phone sex. Being away from my woman for several months, it was the only way we could do something. In time we got better and better. Being together we tried to the "Wendi" way, that is, just holding one hand. My woman is maybe very sensitive to suggestions an also has a good developed PC muscle. It needs a deep focus, but after practising we can even do it in a crowded restaurant with people aroud. Not too close because they are not supposed to hear what i'm telling her.

The way i do it is like this: There has to be a romantic and relaxing SPAM. I just hold her hand and start building up from romantic to dirty. It needs some time because from zero to dirty sets her off. A woman needs some time to get there. I use alot of words like 'feelings', 'warm', 'touch', 'your skin', 'body', ... At a certain moment she's seeing en feeling everything i tell her. She goes into a sort of trance (hypnose?) and once she's "into" it, i start counting from 1 to 3. I make here start contracting stronger on each count. Near the level 3 i use the most dirty words. Once in the level 3 she just comes. It's an internal vaginal orgasm.

This is quite different from the klit orgasm and the gspot orgasm. I can make her have 3 ways. The internal orgasm doesn't need any touching down there. The hand holding makes it easier because it gives a strong link. Looking at her face is in enough to realise she's realy having an orgasm. I never tried it with another woman.

The only difficulty for me is that i have to 'guess' in what level she is. I don't have much feedback because its all happening in her mind. In the beginning this was like "wow". Almost unbelievable. Now we just do it from time to time, but it's great.

Hope to get some feedback. There must be other guys out there being able to do the same stuff.

Kamiel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

you can make a girl cum by controlled breaths on her clitoris

done it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
you can make a girl cum by controlled breaths on her clitoris
done it
Did you ask here if she got a klit-orgasm or an internal orgasm ?