PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys...I am new here...its great to discover such a forum dedicating to unlocking women...I have read some of the threads over here and found it really useful to me...Anyway I have just started reading The Game few days ago..havent finished it yet tho but its really interesting and has kept me going...I have become more interested into this hobby since I am a AFC myself and have been always shy in front of women...I can't seem to talk smoothly with girls...I am from Singapore and I find Singaporean girls pretty conservative...I go to our local clubs and I can see that its pretty hard to hit on the local girls here...coz they are not as open as european or american girls...I guess those ESP or cold reading materials would not work on them and they might instead give a wtf look at you if you do try experiment on them....I am trying to go to the local clubs and sarge around with my friend to find possible targets...but I am not confident of starting a conversation with them as I will probably freeze and unable to think of what to say to her....perhaps you guys could provide me help on some interesting openers and conversation skills with asian girls(Singapore is a mixture of chinese,indian and malay girls)...thanks...btw anyone from Singapore here? would be glad to meet anyone from this small island

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hmm anyone could help out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:11 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Man many peoples say that the women in their country is harder to get. to me thats bullshit!
Not to beat you down but you say
Quote:
I go to our local clubs and I can see that its pretty hard to hit on the local girls here...coz they are not as open as european or american girls...I guess those ESP or cold reading materials would not work on them and they might instead give a wtf look at you if you do try experiment on them....I am trying to go to the local clubs and sarge around with my friend to find possible targets
And using words as: guess, would and might gives me a strong feeling of that you haven't tryed them...
There for my advise to you is to pick any woman, even a pregnant pig - what ever! And try them.

I have learnd that searching for targets is a bad way of starting,
if you smalltalk and open some sets just for the fun of a convo you will gain selfesteem and maybe even drag the potetial trgets attention towards you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Smile4now is right. Warm-up sets are very important, it gets you to the right mood and gives you selfesteem. Another thing that's right too is that everywhere girls are (generaly) the SAME.

The reason you're saying that Morozov is because you want (subconsiously) give yourself execuses why not go talk to them etc. Try tapping, that's a great way to get rid of all negative emotions!

- Rudi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey Rudi n Smile4now..thanks for the replies...you guys are definitely spot on...I guess its all about opening yourself and slowly building up your confidence to talk to more girls....Anyway I did try speaking to few girls for the past 2 clubbing sessions for fun and definitely it boosts up my self-esteem and confidence level to talk to more sets...the problem is I cant seem to get the conversation going or for long and lack the flow. How do you guys converse that makes the girl seek attention to you instead of the usual "hey how u doing" or talking about the club, her drinks or smth.. I know it all depends on the ground in fact... perhaps my approach was wrong but I guess if you know how to talk your way through, the opening approach would not matter too...I need to practise much more and have some great openers too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My personal style of doing things after the conversation dries up is to perform some card tricks. I introduce myself as Aces, and if they ask why I'm called that, I say because I'm pretty good at card games. Then I get out a deck of cards and perform some pretty basic slight of hand tricks. It entertains, and you become the centre of attention. Don't forget to ignore the target during the tricks, so that she wants to be a part of it.

The best bit about it is; I learned some pretty impressive tricks with only a day's worth of practice. Try them out on your friends first and see if you can trick them. If you can trick your friends, you can trick girls in bars.

After that, you can isolate the target and go in for some more one on one trickery.