Post subject: Good/Bad Routine?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This story actually happened to me. I'm looking for suggestion on how to turn it into a DHV story/routine.

Background information: I have a pretty fair sized nose.

Yttrium: The weirdest thing happened to me the other day. So I'm at a guitar shop, right? and i'm looking for a guitar for my freind who smashed his last one at a gig. Anyway, I'm talking to the salesman, and this crazy chick walks right up to me, and right in the middle of this salesmans pitch she blurts out "Are you Jewish? Because you have a really big nose..." It was one of the most awkward thing that ever happened to me.

It usually gets the girls laughing, but other than that I dont see any higher value.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

thats a not a bad way to the break the ice early in a sarge.. i think if u go on to say in the story that the chick ended up picking u up it'll become a DHV due to preselection but the hard part would be wording it so that it doesnt sound like ur bragging about it.

delivery is crucial here and u gotta make it sound like it was a really funny and random experience for u and u only gave her ur number because she seemed like a funny and nice enough person and it was a really interesting way to engage u in a conversation. this also makes it sound like ur adventurous, spontaneous etc.

www.attractwomen.com.au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

thats a not a bad way to the break the ice early in a sarge.. i think if u go on to say in the story that the chick ended up picking u up it'll become a DHV due to preselection but the hard part would be wording it so that it doesnt sound like ur bragging about it.

delivery is crucial here and u gotta make it sound like it was a really funny and random experience for u and u only gave her ur number because she seemed like a funny and nice enough person and it was a really interesting way to engage u in a conversation. also try including that u were apprehensive at first but figured why the hell not (she'll most prob relate to this) and it also makes it sound like ur adventurous & spontaneous etc.

www.attractwomen.com.au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

u might want to becareful not to walk straight in to another "awkward moment" if the girl doesnt know what to say?it could just be an awkward laugh...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yeah I don't think that's DHV might work??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i found this story to be boring.. if you would change it to:

"You have such a long nose".. then she smiles at me and looks DOWN (at my ....)

It may work better