Post subject: Modified Ring Routine
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is the original:
Quote:
Ring Routine
Notice a gleam of metal on her fingers (a ring) and ask:
PUA: I have to ask before I go with my friends. Why did you chose to wear that ring on that particular finger?
HB: …
PUA: Interesting…..do you always wear those rings on the same fingers?
[Most of the time they were one or two fingers but in the same fingers , because is the finger where the ring fits.]

Option one: (if she is wearing a ring.)

PUA: I have a friend named Nicole who is the spiritual type of girl and she was telling me that the finger you choose to wear your rings on says something about your personality.

Option two: (If she isn’t wearing any rings.)

PUA: I notice you aren’t wearing any rings, that’s unusual for a woman (neg).
HB: Oh that’s because...
PUA: Okay so when you use any ring in which finger would you use it?
HB: …
PUA: Oh...I have a friend named Nicole...

“Each one of these mounds (the pads on the palm where the finger joins the hand) is represented by a different god and in Greek culture you wear a ring on that finger to praise that particular god, to pay homage to that particular god.

For example the thumb represents POSEIDON (Neptune) which as you will know is the god of the sea and he was very independent. He was the only god that didn’t live on mount Olympus, he did his own thing. And the thumb kind of sticks out, it kind of does its own thing. People that wear thumb rings are therefore very individual and independent and generally do their own thing. They don’t follow trends preferring instead to set their own.

The index finger is represented by ZEUS (Jupiter) Zeus was the king of all gods, and the God of Thunder and Lightning. That’s a very dominant finger, and having a ring there means you tend to be a more dominant person. Wave your index finger at them like “no no no” or “don’t do that”. It represents power and immense energy.

Your middle finger is represented by DIONYSUS (Bacchus) which is the god of wine and partying and is a very irreverent god – So if you have a ring there you tend to do what ever you want and are less sensitive about what others think. You then lift your middle finger up on its own and give the bird and say “its like fuck you to the world”. When they are wearing a ring they always laugh at this remark.

Your ring finger is of course represented by APHRODITE (Venus). She is the goddess of love and that is why we wear our wedding rings on that finger. You can give all sorts of “you are looking for romance” type lines “when you fall for someone you tend to fall completely for them” type lines. You can add that interestingly it’s the only finger that has a vein that goes straight to your heart without branching of and so putting a ring on that finger is actually making a direct connection with your heart. If she is comfortable you Kino from her finger up her arm.

The pinky is represented by ARES (Mars) who is the God of war and that’s why you see mobsters wearing pinky rings, it’s a kinda like hidden violence. It represents conflict so if she is wearing one say “did you buy that yourself or did someone give it to you?”. So if she bought it herself it means she is kind of at war with herself, she has some inner conflict, maybe an emotional conflict or something she is not comfortable with herself about. If she was given it then ask by whom and make up some conflict line about having some tension which may be below the surface between the two of you, some unresolved problem that you just haven’t solved etc.

If she has a ring on her wedding finger say:
PUA: Is that an engagement ring or do you just wear that to keep the womanizers away?

I have changed up a few things, since most of the girls I see have more than one ring on at a time. So I usually add the following:

- The fingers that have rings are in conflict, or a part of some other aspect of their personality (thumb and ring=> your love and individuality are intertwine and you are looking for someone else who is...blah blah blah

- Rings on both hands. Ask them which hand they write with, this is their dominant hand. The characteristics of the rings on this hand show themselves on the outside and in the person's actions, but the one's on the non-dominant hand are the person's "true self" and these are the things that they really need and will make them happy, etc..

I hope that helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i like it. ill try it out tonight. the conflict thing can also be used to neg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i actually have been having trouble working that in untill recently. ive used some kino by taking her hands. then i throw them down and say "do u allways wear a ring on that finger......." then i take her hands back and squeeze be like its ok i forgive you even though u have a ring on the mid finger bla bla bla

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I set up the into a little different, I might have forgot to mention that.

Okay you can work this two ways:

1. As an opener: "You wear a lot of rings, they say a lot about your personality you know" or if only one ring "I can tell a lot about your personality by that ring you wear" Then drop the thread. She will want to know why and then you explain, using kino as you touch each pad of the hand and finger.

2. After you have opened, and have some kino, say the same as above, then when you are touching her hands, drop them. This creates a push-pull AND the intrigue from before. Now she HAS TO KNOW what about her you saw in her rings that made you drop her hands.

You could also even go into how you couldn't be with someone that has a ring on a certain finger/fingers, then for your day 2 check her fingers. Compliance test she didn't even know about. Last try moving the ring/rings to a different finger saying "you seem like this type, blah blah" see if she stops you, if not you passed. (I would escalate after that but I may be alone)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: duke311
i just wanted to let you guys know that after i read this i felt like field testing it and it had a great response.
first i tried it on a cold approach at a party, but it was to loud and i couldnt isolate her, so it got interrupted right after i started :(
then to just practice i did it on a MLTR girl i've been seeing for a month or so very casually (i.e. no sex) and by the time i finished caressing her hands and explaining what each finger meant (very poorly cause i couldnt remember all of it that well, lol) her face was right next to mine and she attacked me with the most aggressive make out session i've had with this girl. if we hadnt been in a parking lot i'm pretty confident she would have torn my clothes off, haha.

granted, this was a girl that was already comfortable and into me, but it still showed that it turned her on, cause she hadnt kissed me at dinner or the movie earlier that night.

one tip, this is really easy to through into a stack with a palm read, which is a lot easier to do than i thought. here's the link some one else put up in this forum:
http://www.ehow.com/how_2044990_read-palms.html

then check this:
http://www.ehow.com/how_2095204_use-pal ... ck-up.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

pretty easy to get into, will have to try it.