Post subject: Need to work on Kino
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everybody, I first learnt about the PUA community about a year ago, and my interest has been growing gradually, I've viewed these forums for the past few weeks and have seen a lot of the stuff that is posted free on Charisma Arts. This stuff seems to mae sense to me, especially when it comes to inner game and calibration.

Anyway, I think what I need to work on is mainly KINO and body language that I express. I feel a bit concerned because I don't want to give a creepy impression to a girl, I guess it has to cme naturally. I realise that I havent really applied KINO to most of the girls I know, especially the ones I know well, could I possibly change this, or should I not chase a lost cause?

I guess I could say I haven't really been a very "touchy feely guy", and I guess the fact I'm using this language shows that I am worried about how I will come across. Also sometimes I'm afraid of being judged by ppl I kno when I meet a new girl and try this KINO, bcos my friends(especially if they're girls) know that I dont normally act like that.

I think also my body language is sometimes a little closed off perhaps, and I am too busy 2nd guessing myself or wondering what someone else is thinking, I guess its more about being yourself. I don't think I have a huge problem with shyness tho it does affect me, I guess these areas are where my weakness is accentuated the most, i.e. the physical side of interactions. I can make ppl laugh and enjoy myself, so I guess this is 1 of the things im doin rite.

So how do you guys think I can best improve my KINO, and my body language overall? Sry if it took ages to read that post... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: DARKHER048
well try not to worry about people judging you rember you are aprise to be one if the judge u you're confidence should take care of that :) um as for kino just try it once that is what i have been doing u will get more comfortable as u do it oh and try to jsut think of the long run not jsut i want to sleep with her but "i am going to take her on a date tomorrow" it might help i remberr hearing that from someone on here :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

KINO is powerful! Seriously it will make all the difference in getting women attracted to you. I would venture to say it is the single most important part of picking up a woman. I have the most amazing way to use KINO that attracts women every time! But I'm sorry its just too good to post. But here is what I would say. Make the whole KINO thing just a part of who you are. When you meet a woman just lightly touch her and make it no big deal. Do it without even thinking about it. Loud bars/clubs are the best because it is the perfect excuse to pull a woman close so she can hear what you are saying. That may be easier said than done but just try it a few times and it will become a natural part of you. Well hope that helps a little.
8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

silverback if you were a women i would call you a prickteaser! fancy teasing the poor kid into thinking you are going to deliver the goods and then bowing out!

'its too good to post on here!?' c'mon - its about sharing.

okay some things we do have to keep to ourselves. we'll let you off this time!

malachi, perhaps you feel that overall 'kino' is just not congruent with who you are. i never grew up with any sisters, never tickled any girls in places they shouldnt have been or played any form of spin the bottle by the time i was eighteen. i think that i must have touched one girls breasts and that was an accident whilst pushing her away! basically i have been born and raised not to be a touchy feely guy.

i am in your corner but i must stress the fundamentals of body language to you if you are to succeed.

1. your overall body position has to be relaxed and you must give off a chilled out vibe. if you stand in the corner with your arms crossed or in a defensive position you are going to give off a bad vibe. hold your drink down by your side pocket or just below your chest into your body.

2. loud guys dont scare girls, quiet guys do! make yourself heard with hand gestures and suitable body movements. incorporate her into your sarge. for instance if you ask for her female opinion on your beer belly and she tells you its okay but she thinks she has one too - touch it, hold it or rub it jokingly like a geenie lamp and tell that she doesnt. tell her that it could even be considered sexy.

3. eye contact. you must always maintain eye contact. fundamentally at the start of a conversation when you catch eye contact for the first time dont look away until she does. this way you portray a male superiority that is sexy and trustworthy.

4. mirror body language. once you are comfortably building rapport look to what she is doing and subtly copy it. if she is leaning in - lean in! if she is standing and holding your hip - hold hers.

if you are still feeling that you are unable to cope with these fundamental rules i suggest that you compensate by crafting your conversation to portray the feelings that you are not showing kineasthetically.

the way that you talk to a girl is more effective than any body language that you will use as it is metaphor and suggestion that a girl will respond to most. if you would like me to post more on this than reply and i will happily do so. for the meantime i hope that you can grasp the basics of kino and that you find more success in your sarges.

charlie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

haha yeah sorry theslackpack. I shouldn't have said anything. But you know everybody probably has that one thing they do that they just don't share. But figuring out what works best with kino is easy. I'll give you a hint. Its not just touching a woman but also how you touch is very important. But be careful not to come across like a creep. I can't stress that enough. Oh OK!!! Here is a little more. Think about this. Any guy can touch a woman. No big deal. But imagine how a boyfriend or somebody very close might touch her. That is the key but you have to be very subtle at the same time. Can't really explain it much better than that. There is just an art to it. My secret is no big deal, I just have a very specific way I do it. I'm sure you'll figure out your own. Oh damn I've already told you too much! LOL. :wink: