Woman interested or not?

Do pick-up and seduction techniques really work? Is it a skill-set any guy can aquire? Where do I start?

Woman interested or not?

Postby Johnny Utah » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:33 am

So today when I was waiting across the street at a red light across from a 711, there was a Japanese woman drinking a coffee while staring at me.

As I was pulling up to the 711 to park my bicycle, I noticed she started walking toward the entrance behind me.

I ignored her and went to buy a couple onigiri and I noticed her standing in front of the magazines poorly pretending that was her reason for being there. I noticed her looking in my direction while I was grabbing the snacks and walked up to the register.

Here is the thing, she didn't leave the convenient store until the moment she noticed I was walking out and she made sure to leave just in front of me.

While waiting at the same street, I noticed her applying lipstick while glancing at me a couple times.

This woman seemed nervous and self-conscious of everything she was doing.

The confusing thing is that lurking around a man is a type of IOI, but isn't applying lipstick in front of a man a sign of disinterest not interest?
Johnny Utah
MPUA Forum Zealot

Return to General Questions