Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks again for your support and perspectives, guys. Believe me or not, it's actually helped in the decision making among with tons of support from friends and heavy internal thinking and processing of my emotions.

Well, it's been a week since the breakup. A tough fucking week.

But I've allowed that "other self" of me to take over completely. The sexually lusting, longing-to-be-single, girl crazy persona I've developed over these years but never been able to express. Perhaps this is a way for me to cope - switching off all the other emotions - but I'm not willing to relax internally to find out. Not yet. Whatever, maybe I'm over-analyzing things.

Anyways I've got three dates with three different women this week. And working on two more. Call me a fucking asshole for getting on with my love life so soon but, again, perhaps this is my way of coping with my emotions. Looking forward to these encounters (one of these girls is a 10/10 lol) :P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:16 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Thanks again for your support and perspectives, guys. Believe me or not, it's actually helped in the decision making among with tons of support from friends and heavy internal thinking and processing of my emotions.

Well, it's been a week since the breakup. A tough fucking week.

But I've allowed that "other self" of me to take over completely. The sexually lusting, longing-to-be-single, girl crazy persona I've developed over these years but never been able to express. Perhaps this is a way for me to cope - switching off all the other emotions - but I'm not willing to relax internally to find out. Not yet. Whatever, maybe I'm over-analyzing things.

Anyways I've got three dates with three different women this week. And working on two more. Call me a fucking asshole for getting on with my love life so soon but, again, perhaps this is my way of coping with my emotions. Looking forward to these encounters (one of these girls is a 10/10 lol) :P

Where'd you all go?