Why I Believe That Pickup Will Never Be Taught In Schools



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge




Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:12 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 231
Most of you who have been in the game for a little while, know why "cold approach pickup" will never be taught in grade school as a curriculum, and not even in college. I believe that it should. If i would've known about pickup in my early 20s..i would've been far more ahead of the curve, and far less clueless and lost when it came to women, and what i could become as a confident man who knows what he wants in life.


The main reason why i believe that pickup will never be taught in school is because..pick up's failure-to-success rate is very disproportionate, most especially in the first 2 years of learning it. When you first start learning pickup..for several months or even up to a year or two (most guys will loose interest in that time period, and even quit learning pickup)..you will fail far more than you will succeed (you will get rejected far more than you will successfully pickup up even a single girl). The successful pickups will be far and few in between, in relation to the more frequent and consistent rejections that you will get. Primarily because pickup is a numbers game, and it has a huge learning curve. Especially if you are a hard case newbie like i was..it will take you a while before you get the hang of it. And most of the girls that you do successfully get numbers from, will flake on you. And because of this fact unfortunately..schools will have a hard time getting students and their parents to buy into their kid studying that course of study when the risk of failure and rejection is far greater than the possibility of successes.


Red pill pickup philosophy also goes against alot of main stream ideals in our socially conditioned society and in the main stream media. So because of that fact..pickup will never be a part of our grade school curriculum. And even if it does one day become a part of our grade school curriculum..it will be a very watered-down, blue pill version of pick up, that probably still encourages supplicative and non-dominant behaviors from men whenever they are around women (like; always opening doors for women, paying for women's drinks and dinners, asking a woman for permission if he wants to touch or kiss her, and he has to go out on at least 2 - 3 dates with a woman before he can even attempt to have sex with her). And the curriculum would also have to be politically correct, and "feminism friendly", as to not offend women. Because as you know..we now live in a pro-feminist society. It would also be more self-development than pure pickup (which is kind of purple pill)..which is actually the direction where pickup is headed to now.


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:57 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:50 pm
Posts: 2864
Interesting post though in my view pickup won't be ever taught in schools.


Last edited by oceanx on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:45 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3904
Ummmm...what? They dont even teach general self development in schools so I dont know why pickup would be taught. And they dont have classes teaching girls to get guys, or manage relationships...so not sure how feminism or whatever pill is a part of that. Sorry, but i have no idea why you'd even think pickup should be taught in schools in the first place...why you'd think schools should teach something niche like that, how they'd even teach it. I'd like if schools taught how to fuck and perform oral sex back when I was in school; but I understand it would be silly if they did.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:17 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:14 pm
Posts: 688
What Neo said ^^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:23 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:23 am
Posts: 3490
If they haven't changed the laws regarding marriage, (since women can and do earn equal pay as men) I am not really surprised that pickup will not be taught in schools. Just not the way the women of western society will want things to go.

_________________
In a funk? Read this

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this-game-vt197398.html?hilit=Patience%20in%20this%20game


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:51 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3904
Mr. Assertive wrote:
If they haven't changed the laws regarding marriage, (since women can and do earn equal pay as men) I am not really surprised that pickup will not be taught in schools. Just not the way the women of western society will want things to go.


Lol, Mr.A you know thats some craziness. Are they teaching gold digger classes? How to get a husband classes? Makeup 101? There are some legitimate concerns around western society women but when you blame them for things like this, its no better than the crazy feminists who blame men for any and everything.

Also, the community of "pickup" itself has so few agreed ideas (direct vs indirect, honesty vs tactics, laid back vs dominant, playful vs sexual etc)....grown men have a hard time finally internalizing those concepts and becoming natural with them, that expecting to teach these things to young males who are still developing emotionally, intellectually and physically would be highly irresponsible. Its silly and unrealistic. Its like it sounds cool to say if you were 11 and the 30 yr old MILF had banged you it would be awesome, when the reality is often those kids are messed up afterwards. It sounds cool, but thats not reality. Saying pickup should be taught in grade school is like that; you're not considering the real effects that would have on a developing mind and their socialization process.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:40 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 231
neo87 wrote:
Lol, Mr.A you know thats some craziness. Are they teaching gold digger classes? How to get a husband classes? Makeup 101? There are some legitimate concerns around western society women but when you blame them for things like this, its no better than the crazy feminists who blame men for any and everything.

Also, the community of "pickup" itself has so few agreed ideas (direct vs indirect, honesty vs tactics, laid back vs dominant, playful vs sexual etc)....grown men have a hard time finally internalizing those concepts and becoming natural with them, that expecting to teach these things to young males who are still developing emotionally, intellectually and physically would be highly irresponsible. Its silly and unrealistic. Its like it sounds cool to say if you were 11 and the 30 yr old MILF had banged you it would be awesome, when the reality is often those kids are messed up afterwards. It sounds cool, but thats not reality. Saying pickup should be taught in grade school is like that; you're not considering the real effects that would have on a developing mind and their socialization process.

I can certainly see your point about the real negative effects of teaching this to young boys (not young men) in grade school. So maybe not teach it in grade school, but they should certainly teach it in college. And there is the self-development aspect of pickup too, that will teach them how to be responsible young men..not irresponsible little boys. Of course there will always be guys out there that will apply what they learned, misuse it, and use it for no good. It's the same with every other walk of life. Some will change for the better, while others will change for the worst. You can't control that. But i know for me..pickup has changed me and my life for the better, and it continues to do so. All i know is that this socially conditioned bullshit that we've all been fed since we were very little, didn't help us at all in our love life, social life, and beyond..otherwise we wouldn't be here today seeking this pickup shit as grown ass men, to help us find the light at the end of a very dark tunnel.


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:54 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: Romania
You can't teach this stuff in schools and possibly hope it would be effective. And there are SO few people that actually know what they're talking about, whereas there are hordes of Arch Statons out there.
It would be a disaster.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:01 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 231
R.C wrote:
You can't teach this stuff in schools and possibly hope it would be effective. And there are SO few people that actually know what they're talking about, whereas there are hordes of Arch Statons out there.
It would be a disaster.

:lol:

-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:12 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3904
GFRESH2DEF wrote:
neo87 wrote:
Lol, Mr.A you know thats some craziness. Are they teaching gold digger classes? How to get a husband classes? Makeup 101? There are some legitimate concerns around western society women but when you blame them for things like this, its no better than the crazy feminists who blame men for any and everything.

Also, the community of "pickup" itself has so few agreed ideas (direct vs indirect, honesty vs tactics, laid back vs dominant, playful vs sexual etc)....grown men have a hard time finally internalizing those concepts and becoming natural with them, that expecting to teach these things to young males who are still developing emotionally, intellectually and physically would be highly irresponsible. Its silly and unrealistic. Its like it sounds cool to say if you were 11 and the 30 yr old MILF had banged you it would be awesome, when the reality is often those kids are messed up afterwards. It sounds cool, but thats not reality. Saying pickup should be taught in grade school is like that; you're not considering the real effects that would have on a developing mind and their socialization process.

I can certainly see your point about the real negative effects of teaching this to young boys (not young men) in grade school. So maybe not teach it in grade school, but they should certainly teach it in college. And there is the self-development aspect of pickup too, that will teach them how to be responsible young men..not irresponsible little boys. Of course there will always be guys out there that will apply what they learned, misuse it, and use it for no good. It's the same with every other walk of life. Some will change for the better, while others will change for the worst. You can't control that. But i know for me..pickup has changed me and my life for the better, and it continues to do so. All i know is that this socially conditioned bullshit that we've all been fed since we were very little, didn't help us at all in our love life, social life, and beyond..otherwise we wouldn't be here today seeking this pickup shit as grown ass men, to help us find the light at the end of a very dark tunnel.


-G


How has social conditioning negatively affected your love life?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:19 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 231
neo87 wrote:
How has social conditioning negatively affected your love life?

Really..Is this a serious question? :shock:


It's the same reason why most of the guys on this forum got into pickup, to reverse how society has programmed us from a very young age to think that the correct way to attract women is to be real nice to women (being nice guys basically), spend alot of money on them, buy them gifts and shit, paying for their drinks, supplicating to women, that writing long love letters is the way to a girl's heart, being an overall love strucked pussy whipped beta fucking male, etc...do i really need to say anymore?


If that doesn't answer your question, then i feel sorry for you. Ask someone else because i don't have the time to explain it all in detail to you.


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:35 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3904
GFRESH2DEF wrote:
neo87 wrote:
How has social conditioning negatively affected your love life?

Really..Is this a serious question? :shock:


It's the same reason why most of the guys on this forum got into pickup, to reverse how society has programmed us from a very young age to think that the correct way to attract women is to be real nice to women (being nice guys basically), spend alot of money on them, buy them gifts and shit, paying for their drinks, supplicating to women, that writing long love letters is the way to a girl's heart, being an overall love strucked pussy whipped beta fucking male, etc...do i really need to say anymore?


If that doesn't answer your question, then i feel sorry for you. Ask someone else because i don't have the time to explain it all in detail to you.


-G


Yes it is a serious question because as I assumed you answered with something that is untrue. No idea where society has conditioned you to do those things such as buying gifts and writing love letters etc... Media has always portrayed male sex symbols who do the opposite. The guy who does those things is always the joke on TV and movies. When he does get the girl at the end of the movie it's when he does dominant actions instead of supplicating ones. In real life love letters aren't advised.. From probably 5 years old I knew love letters were a joke just from my peers same way I knew if I came to school in a dress I'd be stupid.

I asked my question to get you to think.. Instead of being mad at stuff because someone told you to be mad. Society isn't telling you to be a whipped dude to attract women and you can't name an aspect of society that is saying or hinting that be whipped gets chicks. Society has always portrayed strong confident men with ladies.. Not wimps. Being athletic, being confident, being smooth, being well groomed,having resources and power, that's what society associates ladies man with... Not wimps. My question was to get you to think instead of repeat someone else's philosophy. The social conditioning stuff is just something to get guys to blame for their mistakes. If you looked at society and media and the messages out there and took away from that that getting women involved love letters... Thats on you... But I can't say society or pop culture is promoting those actions.

Youre upset with social conditioning but you can't name one un-vague way society told you to be a wimp. It's just not reality. Im not trying to argue with you but trying to get you to think vs repeat pickup or redpill doctrine. When you actually think "how" to social conditioning making you a younger wimp... You'll see it was just you and no one was telling you to write love letters and throw money at women.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:54 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:20 am
Posts: 32
GFRESH2DEF wrote:
Most of you who have been in the game for a little while, know why "cold approach pickup" will never be taught in grade school as a curriculum, and not even in college. I believe that it should. If i would've known about pickup in my early 20s..i would've been far more ahead of the curve, and far less clueless and lost when it came to women, and what i could become as a confident man who knows what he wants in life.


The main reason why i believe that pickup will never be taught in school is because..pick up's failure-to-success rate is very disproportionate, most especially in the first 2 years of learning it. When you first start learning pickup..for several months or even up to a year or two (most guys will loose interest in that time period, and even quit learning pickup)..you will fail far more than you will succeed (you will get rejected far more than you will successfully pickup up even a single girl). The successful pickups will be far and few in between, in relation to the more frequent and consistent rejections that you will get. Primarily because pickup is a numbers game, and it has a huge learning curve. Especially if you are a hard case newbie like i was..it will take you a while before you get the hang of it. And most of the girls that you do successfully get numbers from, will flake on you. And because of this fact unfortunately..schools will have a hard time getting students and their parents to buy into their kid studying that course of study when the risk of failure and rejection is far greater than the possibility of successes.


Red pill pickup philosophy also goes against alot of main stream ideals in our socially conditioned society and in the main stream media. So because of that fact..pickup will never be a part of our grade school curriculum. And even if it does one day become a part of our grade school curriculum..it will be a very watered-down, blue pill version of pick up, that probably still encourages supplicative and non-dominant behaviors from men whenever they are around women (like; always opening doors for women, paying for women's drinks and dinners, asking a woman for permission if he wants to touch or kiss her, and he has to go out on at least 2 - 3 dates with a woman before he can even attempt to have sex with her). And the curriculum would also have to be politically correct, and "feminism friendly", as to not offend women. Because as you know..we now live in a pro-feminist society. It would also be more self-development than pure pickup (which is kind of purple pill)..which is actually the direction where pickup is headed to now.


-G


What a hock of shit. In what universe do you think that they would ever teach pickup in schools?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:28 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 231
Danatron1987 wrote:
What a hock of shit. In what universe do you think that they would ever teach pickup in schools?

Hey one can dream.


Stranger things has happened. Like Donald Trump getting elected into office. LOl


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link