Making cum taste better with this recipe - will it work?

DHV stories, negs, C&F, push-pull, ESP routines, qualification, fluff talk, freeze outs, jealousy tactics, & kino tricks.

Making cum taste better with this recipe - will it work?

Postby Garruk » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:27 am

Alright guys, I'm trying out an experiment here. I recently discovered the recipe for a "cum smoothie", a beverage made from various tasty and sugary ingredients in order to effectively make your cum taste better. Maybe some of you have heard about it. This is the recipe:

1 cup pineapple
1 frozen banana
1 cup apple juice
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp honey

Source: Reddit

I've been using this recipe for two days in a row now. Supplementing with bananas and fruits and meanwhile ignoring fatty, unhealthy foods. I have never tried anything like this so I'm hoping the result will turn out fine. I have a couple of dates this week. No certainty as to any of them will lead to me unloading my jizz in any of the ladies' mouth, but I'll keep you updated if I have any progress.

On a note, I don't exactly know what my cum tastes like normally. None of my gf's have ever complained and one girl once said I didn't taste like anything. I'm a vegetarian so that might have something to do with it (because I eat less shit, high-protein, salty and spicy foods - and more fruits and vegetables). But since this juice is supposed to make your cum taste really sugary and even change the smell there's no point in not checking it out. :)

Have any of you tried this or similar ways to make your cum taste better?
Garruk
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Re: Making cum taste better with this recipe - will it work?

Postby JackZero » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:21 pm

The recipe is overkill. Pineapple juice is good enough.
JackZero
The Grand Puba

Postby DrewDating » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:55 am

Garruk wrote:Alright guys, I'm trying out an experiment here. I recently discovered the recipe for a "cum smoothie", a beverage made from various tasty and sugary ingredients in order to effectively make your cum taste better. Maybe some of you have heard about it. This is the recipe:

1 cup pineapple
1 frozen banana
1 cup apple juice
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp honey

Source: Reddit

I've been using this recipe for two days in a row now. Supplementing with bananas and fruits and meanwhile ignoring fatty, unhealthy foods. I have never tried anything like this so I'm hoping the result will turn out fine. I have a couple of dates this week. No certainty as to any of them will lead to me unloading my jizz in any of the ladies' mouth, but I'll keep you updated if I have any progress.

On a note, I don't exactly know what my cum tastes like normally. None of my gf's have ever complained and one girl once said I didn't taste like anything. I'm a vegetarian so that might have something to do with it (because I eat less shit, high-protein, salty and spicy foods - and more fruits and vegetables). But since this juice is supposed to make your cum taste really sugary and even change the smell there's no point in not checking it out. :)

Have any of you tried this or similar ways to make your cum taste better?

do we take this post seriously? lol i dont want to hear an update about how your cum tastes lmfao

pineapples are just fine from what i hear
Snapchat: BoyJenius
Instagram: @DrewVegas
Be a member of my youtube channel -> http://bit.ly/DrewDatingMember
PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page
DrewDating
Dedicated Member

Postby Heywood Jablowme » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:44 pm

Pineapple works for women as well. I have a FWB that chugges a large glass before seeing me. If I asked her I'd venture to say, mine tastes like rum.
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.
Heywood Jablowme
King Among Mortals

Return to Routines