Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Location: 4900 Morgan Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN, United States
Quote:
Are you trying to get your ex back?
Are you sick of people telling you to move on, because they just don't understand how special your ex was!? You simply can't even imagine being with another girl? It's painful to even refer to this girl as your EX?

Guess what, you're exactly the same as about 60% of guys that join this forum. Your ex isn't anything special (compared to other women) believe me. You know deep down that your ex wasn't as amazing as you're making her out to be. But as humans, we're naturally attracted to that which retreats from us.

Do you know how to make something more valuable? Make it scarce.
The reason I've made that bold is because I want to make 2 points on it:

1.) Your ex only seems so much more special than she did, because you're getting so much less of her attention and affection. Can you not understand how quickly the novelty will wear off and your attraction to her will dissipate when you get her back?

I think to get your ex back can be tough job but one can handle the situation very clearly and patiently. You must have to think things through so that you may get the right solutions to what happened between you and your ex.

2.) Knowing what you know above, why are you still too scared to make yourself scarce? Why are you still reassuring your ex that you'll always love her, and you're the one for her? That's just communicating that she can come back to you at any time, if her other options don't work out - you're being her safety net! It's a scientific fact that women are more attracted to men whose feelings are unclear! so for the final time, make yourself scarce!

Stop being so selfish, and date other women. Unfollow your ex (and hide her posts) on all social media websites. Delete your ex's number. Either she'll get in touch and you can arrange a date (in the evening, not a coffee date, not with your ex) or somebody better will come along and you won't care.

Do you REALLY think we don't understand your situation? Every single guy trying to get his ex back has said the same as you. I've been in your position about 5 times now, each girl was "different" and "this PUA stuff wouldn't work on a girl like her" lol. I finally decided to man up, and it changed my life. We don't tell you to forget her and move on just because we can't be bothered to help you. We tell you because it's the quickest way to get over her, but it just so happens that it's the most likely way to get her back.

In the meantime you should be focusing on improving every area of your life! Here are some tips on how to stop being such a pussy, and be the guy you deserve to be:

Build some muscle - working out makes you happier, scientifically proven and shit.

Take up a new hobby/get back to an old one - maybe you always wanted to learn how to play the drums? Maybe you even did, but you just haven't had the time for a while... get back to it! Why not do something you love?

Give yourself a makeover - I mean go all out. Whiten your teeth, buy a new wardrobe full of clothes, fix your hairstyle. Watch how much your confidence rockets.

Go for a promotion - this one isn't always possible, but why not? It's always possible to work hard, even if a promotion isn't on the cards. It'll keep you distracted during the boring part of your days.

Go out and meet new women!!!! - No excuses, stop being a pussy. I don't want to hear any crap about how you're "not ready". You're a grown man so act like one. Bang 5 girls and tell me your ex still seems as special, I dare you!

TL;DR: Stop being a pussy. The strongest negotiating position is to be able to walk away and mean it, so move the f*ck on and be the guy that you deserve to be, for other women.

I think wanting your ex back would be fine only when there is real need of Importance regarding the Ex lover back. All you can do is just find a better women who understands you and keeps you grounded.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Any updates? Success stories? New problems?
My ex and I worked at the same place, she left after the breakup so we obviously share mutual friends. I've not seen or talked to her since the breakup in January but I found out today but one of my mutual friends tried to hang out with her but she couldn't because "her boyfriend wouldn't let her"

It's a shame she's in that situation, I felt a weird feeling of slight happiness that she's in that situation and anger because I know she's probably not happy. It passed in like 10 minutes, was just a strange thing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:02 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Any updates? Success stories? New problems?
My ex and I worked at the same place, she left after the breakup so we obviously share mutual friends. I've not seen or talked to her since the breakup in January but I found out today but one of my mutual friends tried to hang out with her but she couldn't because "her boyfriend wouldn't let her"

It's a shame she's in that situation, I felt a weird feeling of slight happiness that she's in that situation and anger because I know she's probably not happy. It passed in like 10 minutes, was just a strange thing.

That's kinda shitty... maybe it was edited in translation? Either way, at least you've moved on from the situation.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:52 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I was dumped a girl, I had fully decided I didn't want to be with her, until I heard her response: "you're probably right. We should break up" I suddenly changed my mind, lol. .
Been in that exact same situation before too, the human brain is incredibly strange!
Yea it is. Got a girl about to walk away now because I don't want a relationship. Finding myself coming to this thread to read my own oneitis advice. It never gets much easier, just a faster recovery when you apply this stuff :P
So true hence reminding myself;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been on the forum before when I was younger but I stopped coming here as often because I was busy with so many other things.

I found a girl I really liked and we had a good thing going for almost a year. She told me that she cheated on me the same day she decided to break up with me (and most likely before that too tbh). Needless to say I was more than a litte hurt. I did my best to be loyal and to be the best bf I could be, and she ended up cheating on me more than once I'm pretty sure. Honestly, I know I can do better and that I should look for something better but it still hurts for now and I can't help but miss her.

Me and her share a lot of the same close friends so having absolutely no contact is hard.
I've basically unfollowed her on everything, deleted all our pictures we had everywhere, threw away anything that would remind me of her, just help me get over her and resist the temptation to send her a message.

I've already been around her today and yesterday for quite some time honestly. It was hard for me ngl and I could tell she noticed I was avoiding looking at her and talking to her because at some point she said "At least you acknowledged my existence" after I responded to something she had said. I spent the rest of the night just trying to get over myself and stop feeling so bad because it didn't seem like she was affected nearly as much as me.

Today I only saw her for about 10 minutes before I left but I didn't say a word to her, I spoke to everyone else (even her sister who used to be a HUGE Cunt to me. Lol) and even laughed with everyone else except her. I wasn't doing that to be petty or anything, I just couldn't talk to her like that (if at all)
I think that might've made her a little upset and then the fact that I left almost immediately after.

But honeslty I didn't wanna be there anyway, I had things I wanted to do, and I feel the best way to avoid myself anymore pain is to distance myself from her at least for a while. Like y'all said right?

You gotta give them time to miss you.
And you need time to get over them in order to decide if it's really what you want/need.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Have you ever had sex with a prostitute, when you being married? Here I had such a situation. I call girl from this site when I was drunk a lot, and cheated on my wife. But I don't regret at all, it was great.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Visit
Quote:
I'm currently in a position where I had a girl who was in love with me I had played it perfectly, i was too scared to commit didn't give her the love she wanted and when it became more difficult to see each other, we finished, I then fucked another girl two days later and she found it. Unfortunately It became fairly obvious after that she was the one that got away so developed one-itus, but she didn't believe I would change and had more or less moved on to a new guy who I know is not a patch on me as cocky as it sounds, but is giving her the attention she wanted

Now pua view would be to just move on and fuck other girls, now this is good advice but I also think someone who is an alpha gets what he wants. I fucked up a bit by messaging saying how much i changed, but in this circumstance it's not the end of the world, as the problem was me being apathetic in the first place.

I'm taking a view that similar to this post but with more emphasis on getting your ex, so I will pursue other girls and improve myself, but next time she intiaties contact I will try and be her friend, what I want is for her boyfriend to get annoyed at her talking to me and then play off that, and place myself in the position for her to fall back to me.

I guess my perspective is that, if you love someone don't give up on them and don't feel bad for wanting them back, especially if she loved you back. Just try and be smart about

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Visit
Quote:
I'm currently in a position where I had a girl who was in love with me I had played it perfectly, i was too scared to commit didn't give her the love she wanted and when it became more difficult to see each other, we finished, I then fucked another girl two days later and she found it. Unfortunately It became fairly obvious after that she was the one that got away so developed one-itus, but she didn't believe I would change and had more or less moved on to a new guy who I know is not a patch on me as cocky as it sounds, but is giving her the attention she wanted

Now pua view would be to just move on and fuck other girls, now this is good advice but I also think someone who is an alpha gets what he wants. I fucked up a bit by messaging saying how much i changed, but in this circumstance it's not the end of the world, as the problem was me being apathetic in the first place.

I'm taking a view that similar to this post but with more emphasis on getting your ex, so I will pursue other girls and improve myself, but next time she intiaties contact I will try and be her friend, what I want is for her boyfriend to get annoyed at her talking to me and then play off that, and place myself in the position for her to fall back to me.

I guess my perspective is that, if you love someone don't give up on them and don't feel bad for wanting them back, especially if she loved you back. Just try and be smart about

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

She broke up with me two days ago. But she still texts me and says she can't get detached. I shared a photo on instagram today, and she texted she was heartbroken cause I was hunting for new girls. How should I react?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I also have ex-boyfriend at work, after that, he fell in love with another collegue, so waht happened next? You can guess it. So sad!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great thread.
One of my exes came crawling back last week. We had a fun couple of nights.
Sparked a few feelings, but abundance mentality is keeping them in check.
This thread was a great reminder. Thanks for that!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,
great post I like it. Thanks for sharing!