PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:26 am 
Read My Book

:roll:

I don't care either, but I'm still all in. It's a light call out that will at most take 20 mins of your time. The same time spent on forum going back and forth about shit you don't care about. We just want to see who is who. Who I am is easily communicated. Theres no "Faking" amongst those who know. You can only fake amongst those that don't know what someone seasoned looks like. If you truly who are who you say you are it'll be obvious. I'm not even disregarding this idea that you might be in shape. You probably are. "in-shape" doesn't necessarily translate to social success however. I know plenty of muscular weenies that shrink amongst people that have chiseled their character. Not even weeding out the possibility that you can get laid every now and then. With tinder and everything else nowadays, the weakest of the weak are able to pull something with enough decent looks and right swipes. But are you one of us? Have you consistently stepped out of your comfort zone and thrived outside of the social norms? Thats whats in question here for me.

Game always recognizes game.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:34 am 
Read My Book

Quote:
I don't care enough to do that.
:roll:

I don't care either, but I'm still all in. It's a light call out that will at most take 20 mins of your time. The same time spent on forum going back and forth about shit you don't care about. We just want to see who is who. Who I am is easily communicated. Theres no "Faking" amongst those who know. You can only fake amongst those that don't know what someone seasoned looks like. If you truly are who you say you are it'll be obvious. I'm not even disregarding this idea that you might be in shape. You probably are. "in-shape" doesn't necessarily translate to social success however. I know plenty of muscular weenies that shrink amongst people that have chiseled their character. Not even weeding out the possibility that you can get laid every now and then. With tinder and everything else nowadays, the weakest of the weak are able to pull something with decent looks and enough right swipes. But are you one of us? Have you consistently stepped out of your comfort zone and thrived outside of the social norms? Thats whats in question here for me.

Game always recognizes game.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

Last edited by Eddie Fews on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:16 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Arch is a fictional character that lives in a magical town of bisexual 9's and 10's that can only think about sex and giving blow jobs.
Jack, this world is unavailable to you, because you're overweight. That's why it doesn't seem real to you. There are numerous, very attractive, sex-positive and bisexual women all across America. If you want me to help you with your diet and gym routine, I'd be happy to help you, so you can get out of this dry spell and have some fun.

But it does exist for those of us who pay attention to ALL aspects of our lives...especially fitness and calorie intake.

And no, I'm not the only dominant guy in my town. But I am one of them. And that's all it takes. ;)
Cut the shit. You've been invited to a SPAM call with all the veterans of this forum and when that happened you completely ghosted. You can buy fiverr girls to take pics for you but you can't buy authenticity.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

A SPAM sausage fest proves nothing, lol. Game is proven by women.

Jack has pics of me with my girl, and in a threesome.You're welcome to look. And I'd stop with the fiver thing, it makes you look like a conspiracy nut. You're smarter than that.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:35 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
A SPAM sausage fest proves nothing, lol. Game is proven by women.

Jack has pics of me with my girl, and in a threesome.You're welcome to look. And I'd stop with the fiver thing, it makes you look like a conspiracy nut. You're smarter than that.
That's a picture of some guy and a girl. That's not you. You got your hands on a picture of some guy and called it yourself. If it was you you would have been fine with that blurred out pic on the forum just as you were fine posting the picture of your "girlfriend" alone holding a sign but for some reason you couldn't post a picture with you on the forum with a girl because you'd get in trouble. You're not going to do the SPAM because you know that it would expose another lie about the guy who is supposedly you in the picture. The whole forum is a sausage fest and you're here everyday participating in it. You're some guy living his fantasy as somebody else.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Jack, this is why I stopped these games. The goal posts always change, and it's why I'm not wasting my time with you. All of those photos are in the same room where I had my girl hold up the sign with your name.

If anyone wants to see the pics, I'll be happy to share them over PM to prove my game.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:48 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Jack, this is why I stopped these games. The goal posts always change, and it's why I'm not wasting my time with you. All of those photos are in the same room where I had my girl hold up the sign with your name.

If anyone wants to see the pics, I'll be happy to share them over PM to prove my game.
The goal post never changed. You're not who you try to display in those pictures. You rented a girl from fiverr, or it's a girl that you know, but the guy in the picture isn't you. Even if the photos are in the same room, you couldn't identify where things were in the room. And that also explains why you didn't want the guy in the picture to be seen even though you can cover the face. You're smoke, mirrors, and excuses. You don't want to do the SPAM call with me in it...do it with the other guys. If you're happy sharing a photo, you should be happy having a conversation.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

wow man, you've lost it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:59 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
wow man, you've lost it.
Prove me wrong. Should be easy, right? I don't need to be on the SPAM since it seems that I'm the problem for you. In fact, it was Eddie that made the invite.

If you didn't lie about simple shit like your age. If you didn't say things about where you live and the deficit of single attractive women but at the same time it's a college town. Or how you attack guys when they point out that they attract girls and they have no need for the militant approach that you have. Or how you currently attack the idea of "speaking your needs" and n2 specifically for it but praised his advice when it supposedly worked for you last year. Or the time you said the mods mocked me and all of the active mods said you were full of shit. The countless contradictions on your advice as opposed to what you actually do. Maybe it would be a lot easier to trust that you are who you say you are if you didn't have all of that bullshit going on.

When you start getting twitchy about admitting that you do contradict yourself, posting a picture with you and your girlfriend, or the ultimate proof of you saying who you are...an actual face to face conversation.

Last edited by JackZero on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Another thread hi-jacked by the dick slinging contest :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:43 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
What the hell is a dick slinging contest? Who slings dicks?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:08 am 

Quote:
Quote:
There is one poster who comes into a discussion with replies that if you disagree with him, you must be out of shape or must date ugly chicks. Thats hostile and "dick slinging." And just silly when youve turned down face to face conversation. Can we not agree that if you dont want to show yourself, its better to shut up about who has carb face and just argue the point at hand?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:02 am 

This guy is such a joke lol. Fiverr Staton.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:04 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There is one poster who comes into a discussion with replies that if you disagree with him, you must be out of shape or must date ugly chicks. Thats hostile and "dick slinging." And just silly when youve turned down face to face conversation. Can we not agree that if you dont want to show yourself, its better to shut up about who has carb face and just argue the point at hand?
What makes it bad is that most of the time it's that Arch makes things sound more difficult than it really is. "9's and 10's are ruthless", "women think you're feminine if you wear cologne" and shit like that. Most of the time it's people telling him that he's too extreme and things aren't that difficult that is what gets him upset. It's not usually anyone that says what he's suggesting doesn't get girls...it's the amount of effort that he tries to say it takes that is overkill.