PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So a very simple question here that I'm curious about. How much money do you generally spend per week in pursuit of the female? I don't exclusively mean how much you spend on her, but also the amounts you'd spend to be with her, for example cab fare in order to meet her at the cinema, or the amount you've spent on a meal together. Or, the amount you'd spend on a night out so that you can sarge women in order to get laid. How much money is spent for women, whether it's a girlfriend, wife, or some unknown female you've yet to meet? How much does it cost you monetarily per week?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Girl I'm dating/relationship: Costs too much.

Girl I'm sleeping with: Free. I don't pay anything, neither should you. I once paid a girls cab to mine because she lost her bag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Generally, not much.

Where I am from (Denmark) we don't have much of a dating culture, we generally meet at bars and clubs and party's where we hook up or kiss or exchange numbers, and then we mostly meet up another time when we're out.

I live 10 to 15 minutes from the city by foot, and I always walk home, so I only spend money on admittance into the clubs and whatever I want to drink/eat while I'm out, basically i spend somewhere between 15 and 150 Dollars when I'm out, depending on whether I want to drink or not, where I am (upbeat club or pub) and how long I want to stay out.

I'll be 22 soon and I've never been on a date with a girl (unless you count going out with your girlfriend) I don't do it because it's not cost effective and generally when I'm out and gaming I want to get laid the same night.

Because i can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Everything is worth the price the purchaser is willing to pay for it.

So with that in mind, one night stand costs you whatever it costs you to go out, but shouldn't cost you more.

In a relationship it shouldn't have to cost you anything, but if you really like the girl and care about her, you might want to do things to make her happy once in a while. I don't ever do anything monetary for a woman out of expectation but love doing the odd thing that might cost a little or a lot to make a girl happy. So it's not really costing you anything because it's money you want to spend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:44 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

0 nada nothing, well a pack of condoms 5-20, motels 20 an hour, but i would not date girls that do not have their on place.

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

As much as you pay for rubbers, man. That should be it. In a relationship, you may pay a bit more, but for the most part, you don't need to pay a dime for girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:25 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If it's sarging, you shouldn't spend any money. If you're on a date at a bar with someone, are you not going to pay at least for a round of drinks?!

I think most of the money you spend will come from dating women. The more you date, the more you spend in drinks, transportation, condoms, etc.

My hobby: www.megaboing.com
If you enjoy the reading, please "Like" it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If I am going out to the bar to get laid the only money I spend is what I drink. I do not pay for womens drinks when I go out. I never actually tried this but I am going to the next time I go out:

I want to say it was chief who posted something about telling a girl you wont pay for anything because of trust or something along those lines. I am going to try and incorporate something similar for night game. Tell me what you guys think.

If a girl asks me to buy her a drink at the bar I will tell her, "I don't buy drinks for other people at the bar".... Her response will most likely be "why not" or something along those lines to which I will respond "I know women use men for free drinks at bars, I don't want to get used"

Maybe shows that I am not trying to use her which I kind of am. Maybe throw a neg comment in there or something under the cocky funny category.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:51 am 

generally $0, don't buy girls shit it is stupid, but if you are on a day2 and it is coffee, or a bar, at least by her 1 drink/coffee, don't be a cheapskate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:07 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I think people took the "never pay for girl drinks" too seriously. The point is to show her you're not trying to buy her attraction like everyone else, so as long as you don't show supplications, you can occasionally buy ppl drink, it shows that you're a generous man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

If it's just a date to hang out or have sex or whatever, nothing. If you're in a relationship, you still shouldn't be paying for everything, but you can do well if just once a month or so, you do something special that may cost a bit. Again, though, it doesn't have to be $200 tickets to a concert. Something special may just be a $5 box of chocolates for no reason, or $20 on food and a blanket for a picknick.

Let's grab some BBQ and go get busy!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow, some of the most lying posts I've ever read. Dude, you have to spend some money. Guys who say they don't are lying. True, if you are the smokin' hot swagger dude that every girl wants then maybe you don't have to spend money, but for 90% of the rest of us, you'll have to spend money. I had to learn this the hard way because I bought into the myth that chicks were free and I lost many of them before getting them to my bed. Here's what I do and maybe this is a template that you can use.
I meet the girl at the mall for coffee- $5. If things are going well and it's on, then I bounce her to a bar for a drink- $20. If the girl is a good sport I will play the five question game, which she will lose (they lose 99% of the time), and she will pay for the drinks.
Second meet-up, usually a drink and a light snack on me. $25....If things are going well you can bounce her back to your motel or apartment.
Third meet-up. There are different options. I usually meet her downtown. There are many free things to do. There are art galleries, museums, horse carriage rides for $10 (women love that one). This is the third date so I know she will be coming home with me, or I with her. I rarely go to the fourth date before going to a seduction location. Because I know this is the date that matters the most I will usually buy her dinner, or if it's later I will take her to a nicer lounge with good drinks, good service, classy people....that kind of thing. This date will usually be $50. This usually leads to sex. I have found that the typical girl will cost around 50-150 dollars all the way to sex, that's using the 4-10 hour rule.
Look, my friend, don't fall for this fee stuff and "What? You should be getting laid for free, and if you aren't then there is something wrong." I've been a pua for thirteen years. I've read many books and talked to many pua's online. As I said before there are 10% of pua's who don't have to do much, but most of us do have to do something. No biggie, we get laid too. Also, if you have to brag about your exploits then maybe you aren't doing this because you love women. Maybe you have some kind of inferiority with other men and you are trying to impress them and get them to like you. I don't know. It's just and observation. Anyway, happy tail chasing. A lot of hot chicks out there. Good luck.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Have you ever tried to get laid without spending $50? It’s not very tough...