Post subject: Girl I met vacationing
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys,
I recently broke up with my girlfriend and as a result my best friend and I went to Brazil for a vacation and a much needed pick me up. My friend would always go on about how great Brazil was and it did not disappoint with all of the beautiful women. On my last night there I met a girl who was easily the best looking girl I've seen on my entire trip and we hit it off and if you know anything about Brazil then you know how good looking this girl must be. At first I assumed she was local but it turns out she lives about 15 miles away from me. The problem was her family was there blocking me from any sort of escalation even though we were both very into each other. She even took a picture of us and posted it on Instagram. We exchanged numbers and agreed that we would meet when she got back.

Since I know she got home on Thursday I was wondering if I should contact her or if I should wait for her to contact me? If I contact her I was thinking that I should tease her about the Instagram pic and how all of her friends are going to think that we're a couple but at the same time I'm not sure if I would come across as too eager.

I appreciate any suggestions.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:41 pm 
The Grand Puba

You have nothing to lose by texting her first since you guy have both exchanged numbers. How you should text her should match with how you presented yourself to her. If teasing her about an instagram picture would have been something that you would have done when you met her then by all means do it. She liked what you shown her, so remain consistent.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Yep - reach out to her. It's not needy in the least.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:46 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Invite her for the meetup this week/weekend upcoming.

In the meantime just keep meeting more girls.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:14 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
In the meantime just keep meeting more girls.
that too.
always.
:)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you for all of the advice. I text - "Hey, it's me Gil." She text back almost immediately - "Hi Gil. I was going to text you on my lunch. You beat me to it. Any chance you are free tonight or tomorrow night?"

I played so many scenarios in my head and none of it really mattered. :lol: