PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
I've never had a girl invite me over, though that may be because I don't necessarily point convos towards a one night stand.

Whats wrong with weekend dates? Too high chance of them having other plans?
Weekends tend to put a lot of pressure on things and tend to have expectations of how things should turn out and lead into the formal dating structure, IMO. If you meet a girl on a night in the middle of the week there is an implied time restraint that you can use to your advantage if things are or aren't going well. That restraint also limits the need for activities and makes it just about you and her. Middle of the week dates are usually a lot more casual and makes it easier to lower her defenses (and yours).

That makes sense. My logic for weekend dates was that there is a higher chance of them not having anything to do the day after, so would be more willing to go back. Though on the other hand, people often have plans with friends on weekends, so it's more difficult to convince them to drop those for a date with someone they don't even know.

Quote:
Quote:
Completely agree with your post. What constitutes as seducing though? This is university, some girls are for quick hook ups, some want relationships and I can't figure it out quickly enough.

My usual tactic is to be funny and different, though often I miss out on girls that would have been willing to just go for a bang.

Any help will be nice
Seducing from the standpoint of Pickup is getting a girl to do something that she may not have planned on. That in itself doesn't necessarily mean sex but it should be able lead to it.

If your tactic doesn't include flirtation and expressing your attraction then how funny and different you are will not matter in the least.
With flirting, I mainly just do teasing in chat. However, I can't bring myself to chat stuff that I don't really mean because I won't be able to match it if we do meet in real life.

For example, a girl from tinder send me a snap of her in sweatpants with caption "Sweatpants make my bum look great". She then also sent another random chit chat text. I knew I had to respond in a flirty way but just couldn't think of anything and so I only responded to her boring chit chat.

It's really annoying me actually because I feel like I'm not improving and don't really know how to improve.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:28 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
That makes sense. My logic for weekend dates was that there is a higher chance of them not having anything to do the day after, so would be more willing to go back. Though on the other hand, people often have plans with friends on weekends, so it's more difficult to convince them to drop those for a date with someone they don't even know.
You're absolutely right about the higher chance of them not having anything to do the next day or at least nothing that they have to wake up early for. It doesn't equal an advantage for you though. If she likes you on a weeknight she'll do the same stuff as if she liked you on a weekend and text you the next day about how she is running on fumes.