PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys

I'm texting this girl at the moment who was really into me but I didn't see again a while ago (for various reasons).

Anyway, she's now about to start uni, I reengaged with her playfully but she was unreceptive. I proposed an activity and she said she's 'completely busy' as she's moving into uni Accomadation this weekend.

Should I play it completely cool and say something like 'exciting times, have fun and let me know when you wanna do something'?

Not sure whether to speak from the heart/direct or play play it off cool? Either way will attempt to reengage in a few weeks as I think she genuinely likes me but is annoyed I didn't follow up on a second date/is acc bush starting uni.

I could say something cool like 'ahh no worries u gotta be a full time fresher'. What do you guys think I should say with plans to reengage in a few weeks?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:34 pm 
The Grand Puba

Important question. What are the various reasons that you didn't get to see her again?

General rule: Attraction is a temporary thing for women, especially attractive ones, and time is not on your side.

If you didn't contact her or make things happen when she was showing that she was into you, she's going to lose interest. My guess is that she was interested in you in person and your time when you weren't in contact with her, she moved on. Your best option, IMO, is no longer contact her by text/phone until you see her in person and rebuild the attraction the same way it started.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Cheers for the advice JackZero.

She was 17 at the time and I was 19 and also I went away for a long time a few weeks after going out with her. Now Im 20 and she's 18 but her age was the main reason i wasn't keen.

Thanks for the advice but will probably not see her again so will just try to reengage in a couple of weeks and then forget about it if it doesnt work.

She said shes super busy starting uni so im thinking of just acting completely nonchalant and saying something like 'exciting times- no worries. The tall one who laughs a lot- I forgot her name :/ ' (She asked which of her friends said something to me).

Do you think it might be better to just say something more authentic such as 'ah thats a shame let me know when your free' or is it best to just brush it off and play it cool to reengage more effectively.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:11 am 
The Grand Puba

At the end of the day, you tried and she gave you excuses. If you keep trying, odds say that she's going to be even less interested. You passed on her for a good reason and it was the right thing to do. Unfortunately, it also put you in a position of not being able to recover. There will always be a next one.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:53 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
At the end of the day, you tried and she gave you excuses. If you keep trying, odds say that she's going to be even less interested. You passed on her for a good reason and it was the right thing to do. Unfortunately, it also put you in a position of not being able to recover. There will always be a next one.
Completely agree.

I also just want to add that guys have to let go of this concept of wanting to send that last comforting message like "ok no worries :) ".. Like what on Gods earth are you trying to accomplish with that. Let her send the " I can't go message" and just DON'T RESPOND. If you're not getting cooperation why on earth are you still giving this situation more time and energy. It's not even worth that useless text.

When you learn to do this, girls are likely to Reengage with YOU in a few weeks. You won't have to do it.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com