Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

having our 10th date soon, I was thinking about bringing a single rose. would give it to her in a cheeky casual manor, nothing too romantic.

too much?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:16 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Birthdays / anniversaries / valentine's / funeral / never

Definitely not after a 10th date

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:54 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

you give it to your long term girlfriend if you want to as a sign of affection or a nice gesture,not the girls you "pick up"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:23 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Perfectly fine. Only the chodes above would overthink something like this like it were some grand gesture.

Go with your gut.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
having our 10th date soon, I was thinking about bringing a single rose. would give it to her in a cheeky casual manor, nothing too romantic.

too much?
Lame. It's 2017. Women want to catch a buzz, and have killer orgasms.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:01 am 
The Grand Puba

Do what you want to do, OP. It can't hurt to bring her a flower. If that's your personality, there is nothing wrong with it. Plus, you know her personally and are the best person to know what she does and doesn't want. If you're 10 dates in, you've been doing something right so far. So do like N2 says and go with your gut.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:58 am 

Quote:
Quote:

too much?
Lame. It's 2017. Women want to catch a buzz, and have killer orgasms.
^^don't listen to this guy he finds his dates on Backpage.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Perfectly fine. Only the chodes above would overthink something like this like it were some grand gesture.

Go with your gut.
Flowers should be saved for special occasions. A 10th date is not one. Where do you go from here?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:18 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

Go with your gut.
Flowers should be saved for special occasions. A 10th date is not one. Where do you go from here?
Flowers aren't special. You can get them at the same place that you can get your gas or groceries. The way you should look at gifts of any kind is that you are giving them because you want to and not because it's expected because of occasion or you think you'll win someone over.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Personally think Flowers for no reason are cheesy and over played. They are a gift yes but the 'Romantic' essence of them can come across as too much for just a simple date.

But if you want to surprise her with flowers then go for it. Only issue I see is the need to ask if you should meaning you personally think it's too much or you want it to be received in a certain way. Trust me she is more than likely to pick up on that when you give them to her. Nothing worse then giving a gift while seeking a sort of validation from her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:57 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Personally think Flowers for no reason are cheesy and over played. They are a gift yes but the 'Romantic' essence of them can come across as too much for just a simple date.

But if you want to surprise her with flowers then go for it. Only issue I see is the need to ask if you should meaning you personally think it's too much or you want it to be received in a certain way. Trust me she is more than likely to pick up on that when you give them to her. Nothing worse then giving a gift while seeking a sort of validation from her.
You guys have to learn how to carry yourselves. Even the OP knows that they can be presented as cheeky and he's the one asking the question. If you treat it as a grand gesture than it's going to be looked at in that way.

If you're using flowers to communicate your intent instead of your actions then it's a loser move. If you do it and she can tell your intentions already (kind of like taking her on a tenth date), then it only puts an exclamation point on them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:00 pm 

The same thinking that says flowers are for big occasions is the same thinking that says buying a girl a five dollar drink is a big deal. But if it's a gift what is it a gift for? What's the reason behind this?

And yes as jack said if you've taken out a woman ten times and worried about giving a romantic vibe I'd question that. Could understand if this was a chick who has come over and banged 10 times but if you're going on 10 dates it's already romantic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

You guys have to learn how to carry yourselves. Even the OP knows that they can be presented as cheeky and he's the one asking the question. If you treat it as a grand gesture than it's going to be looked at in that way.

If you're using flowers to communicate your intent instead of your actions then it's a loser move. If you do it and she can tell your intentions already (kind of like taking her on a tenth date), then it only puts an exclamation point on them.
Hench why i said what is in bold.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:19 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hench why i said what is in bold.
Which is why I put in bold the part of the statement that I disagree with.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Go with your gut.
Flowers aren't special. You can get them at the same place that you can get your gas or groceries. The way you should look at gifts of any kind is that you are giving them because you want to and not because it's expected because of occasion or you think you'll win someone over.
Women love flowers, my girlfriend loves flowers. She isn't getting any until a special occasion though. I'd hate to prescribe to the norm here but 10 dates in and before exclusivity, it should be your sex and company that wins her over, not gifts. Any guy can buy flowers.