Regarding loss of attraction and rebuilding it.



Users browsing this forum: felipe89 and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points


Forum rules


A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?


A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?


IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.



Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:36 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 3:21 am
Posts: 59
Theres girl I really like and possibly have oneitis with but feel like I have a chance and the situation is salvageable I just need advice on how. This girl I met her in my class she showed interested in me from the first day and sat next to me right away. I initiated a convo and it was chill but the next day she stopped sitting next to me I think it was kinda a shit test cause whenever I would see her I would still strike up a convo so I noticed the attraction flip switch cause she would give me signs and started to talk to me and initiate convos. At this point I started to get really into her and I think that's what made me take it slow but anyhow there was one perfect window of opportunity and I didn't take it cause I was like I'll just ask for her number the next day but she dropped the class cause it was tough I lost my chance and feel like a chump now. I'm not gna see her for another 2-3 weeks for the next semester so if she's still attracted what would be the best way to pick back up? And if she's not how can I rebuild attraction? Will she lose interest in that much time? Also i stalked her a lil bit and found her instagram should I hit her up on there or just wait to see her in person I'm leaning more towards the waiting cause it seems less risky of looking weird but what would be the most productive?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:19 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:24 pm
Posts: 68
No approach her in person either during break or during class. Then ask for a hang out or exchange information in case of you fall behind in class < easiest indirect approach. Then you can invite her for a hang out on your terms and your time. Don't do the social media shit that just shows your a beta male that can't handle in person interactions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:52 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 3:21 am
Posts: 59
ChaseChase1007 wrote:
No approach her in person either during break or during class. Then ask for a hang out or exchange information in case of you fall behind in class < easiest indirect approach. Then you can invite her for a hang out on your terms and your time. Don't do the social media shit that just shows your a beta male that can't handle in person interactions.

Ok the thing is I had a class with her last semester and this semester i got lucky cause she ended up the class right after mine so I still see her. She always seem happy to see me so today i number closed i was like. "You should give me your number we can hang out sometime". And she was like yeah and gave me it. So that went i just dont have a good gauge of her attraction level. So i still havent texted her i was gna wait till tmrow but i wanna open her in a good way cause i havent kinoed or talked sexual or anything we kinda just been formal and friendly like tell each other about thr parties we went to and what we did over the weekends and stuff. Im sure she knows im interested but i wanna show my intent like im interested in her more then just friends like i wanna date her or something. I had a free ticket to halloween horror nights at universal studios i was thinking that be good idea for a first date. Any tips on any of this please details appreciated lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:44 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:24 pm
Posts: 68
Brilliant idea on the Halloween thing. Theme parks in general will get you laid. Why? Because where else can you establish 7 - 8 hours of comfort in one area? Yeah I live in So CAL and I go to the zoo or wild animal park regularly with chicks. I have a season pass so it costs me a big whopping $107 for the entire year and I get to take someone with me free anytime I want. So yea that would be a great start for you. I imagine by the end of the night you could get somewhere. As far as tips , cut shit short until you get the meetup. Establish your attraction and comfort when you are hanging out. So go lite on the text/phone game. When you see her in class be a bit indirect until your hang out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:50 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 3:21 am
Posts: 59
ChaseChase1007 wrote:
Brilliant idea on the Halloween thing. Theme parks in general will get you laid. Why? Because where else can you establish 7 - 8 hours of comfort in one area? Yeah I live in So CAL and I go to the zoo or wild animal park regularly with chicks. I have a season pass so it costs me a big whopping $107 for the entire year and I get to take someone with me free anytime I want. So yea that would be a great start for you. I imagine by the end of the night you could get somewhere. As far as tips , cut shit short until you get the meetup. Establish your attraction and comfort when you are hanging out. So go lite on the text/phone game. When you see her in class be a bit indirect until your hang out.

Okay forsure will do thanks for the advice. I just got to get past the worst part now the texting which i hate and which is already going off to a bad start. Cause i hit her up this morning and no reply but i know she seems really interested in person so idk now i have to wait this bullshit out I guess


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:56 pm 
Offline
Read My Book
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 5021
Location: New York City
Quote:
Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:

Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?



A Sticking Point is NOT:

Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?



IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL


If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.


The Above is whats written right above this section on the forum.

_________________
Need Coaching? For 1 on 1 Coaching via Skype, Phone or Instant Messenger - Email: EddieFews@Gmail.com

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link